Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Title: Welcome to the Family

Mystreet The Bigger Move Episode 5

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
_______ Fill in the blank with what fits (you'll understand when you get to it)

Word Count: 3226

No POV

"Dante what are you doing," you asked him as he pulled you over behind a tree in the park where no one could see either of you.

"What I can't have a moment alone with my beautiful girlfriend," he asked you facing you as your back was to the tree.

"But what if my sister sees us? We haven't told her yet and I don't think now is the best time for her to find out," you told him as you squeezed his hand for comfort.

"Heheh yeah that dinner was awkward," Dante laughed nervously tubbing the back of his neck.

"Really i thought that dinner was perfectly normal," you said to him sarcastically.

~Flash Back~

"Melissa, hehe it's great to see you," Aaron said awkwardly after getting back to the table.

"Mmhmm," Melissa said glaring at him.

"Yeah, Your still looking as great as ever sis," you said trying to soften her by calling her sis.

That didn't work out so well she just turned her head towards you and glared at you as well.

After that was Awkward silence until Zianna broke it.

"Ahem, well, it's great to see everyone here," Zianna said breaking the silence causing Melissa to stoped glaring at you and Aaron, " Family is SO important to the Ro'Meave Corporation!"

"Oh well I'm glad to here that," Melissa replied, "Family is VERY important to the Lycan Corporation as well," Melissa said looking at you and Aaron, "we take our responsibilities VERY seriously."

"Really, because last I remember the limits of the Corporation CEO pretty much IGNORED they're son and daughters growing up," Aaron said as you nodded your head in agreement the both of you looking at Melissa.

"Hmph! Well, adults have their reasons," Melissa huffed, "After all family should be grateful some take the time to put food on there plates," Melissa said looking at you and Aaron with a small glare.

"Speaking of food, where is ours," Garroth asked breaking the sibling rivalry that was happening verbally and through glares, but the interruption didn't bother the siblings at all.

"There's more to family then money, Melissa," you said in a serious tone looking her in the eyes from across the table.

"Oh, sibling rivalry. It's nice to see it on the other side of the table this time," Zane said watching it go on from the side line.

"Why afraid you'll lose, Zane," Garroth teased.

"What do I have to lose," Zane asked, "it's not like dad is pressuring ME to take over the company."

"Hey," Garroth exclaimed.

"Okay boys lets calm down," Zianna told her two sons.

"Righhhht. So Melissa, I take it you are to inherit your parents company," Zane asked Melissa.

"Actually I'll be inheriting Vice-Presidency do to my choice," Melissa replied back then turned to you and Aaron.

"Wait you mean-," Aaron was saying shocked as you had your eyes widened in shock. The waiter coming with the food interrupting what Aaron was saying and knocking you out if your shocked state.