Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Title: Cruise Back Pt.2

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 25

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
'Italics' thoughts

(A/n: Chapter 31 will be coming out later today for you Season 3 people so be happy and don't kill me please!)

Word Count: 3721

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/N)! Get up! Get up," Dante screamed waking me up from my slumber.

"I don't want to," I mumbled as I covered my head with the blanket and cuddling closer to a pillow and closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

"No time for more sleep (Y/n)! Our vacation is almost over and I want us to hang out with my brother," Dante said gently pulling away the blanket from my face, "come on angel, for me please~ who knows when I'll see him again," he told me in a loving and caring voice kissing my forehead afterwards.

"All right, fine. Oh and Dante," I said getting out of bed and getting my swimsuit for the day.

"Yeah?"

"There's always time for sleeping," I told him then turned away walking into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

~

"Woo! I win," Dante exclaimed wining a volleyball match against his brother.

"His first win after 10 matches," Gene said from next to me as we watched Dante celebrate in his first win vs Gene's 10 wins.

"Hehe let him have this," I told Gene, giggling as I watched my boyfriend celebrating one win.

"Anyways I need to use the restroom," Gene told me as he started to walk away, "I'll be back."

I nod my head at him then turn back to look at Dante and shake my head laughing a little at his antics.

"WOO!," Dante exclaimed turning his head to look at me, "where'd Gene go," he asked when he didn't see him next to me.

"He went to the restroom," I replied to him as I went to go sit down at a reclined beach chair that was under an umbrella. A plate of sweets placed on a table that's between my chair and another like it.

"Oh," Dante said as he walked over to sit with me under the umbrella stealing a cupcake from my plate and eating it.

"Hey!"

"What," he asked confused as he continued to eat my sweet.

"You stole my cupcake," I complained childishly with a pout in my face.

"You still want some," he asked me holding half of it out to me.

"Yes pwease!"

As I reached for it Dante brought the cupcake to his mouth and finished it. I sat there wide eyed in disbelief that he just did that.

Before I even knew what happened he smirked grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss getting me out of my shock. His lips having the taste of the cupcake that he just ate in front of me. We pulled away from the kiss him smirking at me.

"Did you like the cupcake," he asked me smirking at me.

"Dante!," I exclaimed hitting him on the chest making him let go of my face. I looked away from him feeling my face heating up.

"Hahah, I'm sorry I couldn't resist," he exclaimed laughing in accomplishment of himself.

"You jerk!"