Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Title: Mysteries

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 2

Word Count: 3042

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

Aaron and I stood in the garage inspecting the shiny green crystal we had each found in the place of the boiler that had blown up. The other three having come back we're still making sure Garroth was alright.

When all of a sudden we heard a loud CRASH coming from the lodge entrance.

"Want was that?" I asked walking towards rest of the group putting the green crystal in my hand and into Dante's jacket pocket. Aaron doing the same stood next to me as we looked a Lucinda.

"It sounds like someone kicked through the door," Lucinda replied back worriedly causing Kim to squeak out a scared scream.

"Eeeeee! Its the murderer coming to get us!"

"Kim calm down," Garroth reassured.

"I'm gonna go check it out," Aaron said walking towards the garage doors to get out into the lodge entrance.

"Right behind you," Garroth said following after him.

"Are you guys crazy that's what he wants!" Kim exclaimed, but the rest of us had already walked out the door, "eee, oh wait for me!" And she ran after us.

We all now stood behind a pile of crates seeing a woman with two wolves in front of the lodge entrance. The wolves sniffing around the place.

"Oh My Irene, those are wolves," Lucinda whisper yelled in shock to the rest of us as she kept her eyes on what was happening.

"Should we shoo them away?" Garroth asked/ suggested.

"That is not a good idea," Aaron said.

"Those wolves look like they could tear us apart," Lucinda said aloud scaring Kim.

"We're dead," Kim squeaked out frightened.

"Shhhh," Garroth, Aaron, and me all shushed Kim.

"Calm down, keep quite. Let's just hope they don't pick up on our scent," I said turning my head back towards the entrance to see what was happening.

The wolves kept sniffing around eventually one stopped and started to sniff our luggage that we brought the other joining soon after.

"ACHO!" Garroth sneezed making the wolves to stop sniffing our stuff turning around to find what made the noise.

"We'resodeadWe'resodeadWe'resodeadWe'resodeadWe'resodead," Kim repeated freaking out as she hugged me snacking her head on my shoulder scared for her life.

We hide further into the crates around us as the wolves start to walk towards our pile of crates. We would have been dead meat if the female didn't wave over the wolves making them walk away from us and towards the exit leaving. The lady staying behind for a brief moment looking over in our facility before walking out the open door, leaving it open as she and the wolves walked away.

We all sighed in relief when we saw them walk away. We all stepped out from behind the crates once they were gone.

"That was way to close," Lucinda said in relief.

"Tell me about it," Aaron said agreeing with her relived.

"I'm so sorry, I almost turned us into dog food," Garroth apologized guiltily.