Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Title: Changed?

Mystreet season 2 Episode 23

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(N/n) Nick Name
'Italics' thoughts

Word Count: 4222

No POV

"Huh, Aaron~Kun," Kawaii~Chan asked to get his attention when she saw Aaron staring at Aphmau who was in the kitchen cooking pancakes for everyone.

Aaron only sighs in response not noticing her there.

"Aaron? AARON," she screamed when he didn't turn to her.

"Waaa oh Kawaii~Chan," Aaron asked now noticing her standing there.

"Heheh distracted," she asked teasingly.

"Was it that obvious," he asked her.

"Very much so, but it's super cute Aaron~Kun, your totes into her!"

"It's just...I've been wanting to talk to her about something,but it's kinda... uh I don't know. Dante's already asked (Y/n)," Aaron told the pink haired meif'wa in front of him.

"Is Aaron~Kun gonna pop the question!?Does that mean Dante~Kun already popped the question to (Y/n)~Sama," Kawaii~Chan gasped excitedly.

"What? No! No, not that," Aaron told the excited Meif'wa, "I mean we've only been dating a couple months same with Dante and (Y/n)."

"Hm, well... wait. Why is Gene over there with her," Kawaii~Chan asked looking into the kitchen and seeing Gene with Aphmau, "is she making him pancakes," Kawaii~Chan freaked.

"She's making pancakes for everyone and... Gene's helping," he said not happy about it as he looked at them in the kitchen, "oh and (Y/n)'s helping her too. Though Aphmau she has an ulterior motive to get him to help."

~

"Okay, Gene," Aphmau said as she put the finishing touches on her two pancakes. One having a happy face and angel halo and the other having an evil smirk, devil horns and a devil tail. "This is the first set of pancakes I'd like you to taste test!"

"Sounds good, but why do you have two plates," he asked her confused.

"Here try one," she said to in a suspicious manner as she ignored his question.

"What's the difference between the two," Gene asked her as he looked at the two plates, "Taste?"

"Oh, no difference! Both plates have pancake from the same batter," Aphmau told him.

"Then why put them on different plates," he asked her.

"Aphmau likes to draw different faces on her pancakes," you told him as you flipped a pancake.

"It's kinda a tradition in my family," Aphmau added on.

"Oh well, that's kinda cool," Gene said looking at the two plates in front of him, "Hmm well I'm not-"

"AHA! That means your still-" Aphmau screamed when she saw Gene looking towards the evil looking pancake. You just rolled your eyes at how she thought she would be able to see if he was still evil as you flip another pancake.

"-I'll take the pancakes with the smiley face," Gene replied looking up at her with a charming smile.

"Uh...oh," Aphmau replied putting her finger that w as pointed at him for when she was accusing him down, "okay then."

"Huh? You were going to say something," he asked her.

"Hmm. Never mind," she said glumly, "you pass for now," she replied normally.