Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Mystreet season 4 Episode 11

Title: Lost

Word Count: 2266

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

"I NEED INTERNET! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!" Garroth yelled complaining as he continued refreshing, "how can I contact the cable company if I don't have a signal. Gahhhhh this is bogus!!"

Then Aphmau spoke with a worried tone but my eyes only widened if shock and worry.

"Garroth.... GARROTH! Somethings happened! We need-" Aphmau was saying before I cut here off.

"You guys are back but... how? When?" I started rambling as I started getting tears in my eyes.

"Yeah, we came in through the cave but we need to tell you guys something-," She was once again cut off by me.

"Y-you don't understand, Aphmau!" I exclaimed she looked as me wide eyed from me yelling and tearing up.

"Then what is it?" She asked me worried.

"Dante's out there looking for you two!" I yelled.

"What?!"

"He went out to look for you guys after I kept trying to leave to look for you guys myself but he would let me and said he'd go looking for you guys instead. He said he'd be back with in 15-20 minutes not wanting to be out with the storm growing," I explained my voice cracking.

"How long has it been?" She asked me concerned.

~20 minutes ago~

"Dante, please just let me go look," I begged as he stood in front of me arms crossed blocking the exit.

"No your staying here where it's safe," Dante told me sternly.

"But-"

"No, buts I'm doing this for your safety (Y/n)," he told me gently while grabbing my chin lifting my head towards his face, "Because I love you~" he said pecking my lips and pulling away, "and because I love you so much," he started and sighed, "I'll go out there and look for them, okay?"

I sighed but nodded, "okay, Dante, but please be careful," I told him worry showing in my eyes as he still held my chin I grabbed his arm looking at him as he moved his hand to caress my cheek.

"I will don't worry," he said smiling at me and pecking my lips again one last time before he grabbed another one of his jackets that were warmer and put it on over his other one before walked out of the lodge with me standing there in the quiet having a bad feeling about him leaving but it was too late to do anything. What done is done and there's no going back.

~Present Time~

By the time I explained everything I was shaking, crying on the floor.

"He should be back by now," I cried out as Garroth stood up and walked away from his computer and sat next to me hugging me comfortably.

~

Dante POV

"Ugh, where am I?" I muttered to myself holding my head from being knocked in the head when I was looking for Aph and Aaron.

I sit up from laying down and see I'm in a floating cage type of thing and looking around to see Lucinda in a similar cage next to me.

"Lucinda?"