Chapter 84

Chapter 84

Title: The Truth

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 34

Word Count: 2970

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Everyone talked happily together. Dante and Gene talking together along with Garroth, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau speaking with each other nearby. 

Blaze and (Werewolf) Maria talked with each other. Then Rachel, Maria, Derek, and Melissa talked amongst themselves as well.

Within all of it Aaron and you stood angrily the target of your glares smirked at you both with a new pair of emerald green eyes and continued on his way as if nothing happened.

Both of you were so angry you breathed heavily finally catching someone's attention.

Derek turned at the loud breathing and saw both of his kids raging with fury. Their fists were clenched tightly at their sides. 

Derek's eyes widened in horror. 

 "Melissa! Rachel!" Derek yelled gaining the attention of his wife and daughter. They turned to looking at what he was staring at and their own eyes widened in horror.

 "Melissa!" Rachel yelled.

"On it!" Melissa yelled, running towards Garroth and his group. She pushed down Kawaii~Chan, Zane and Garroth before pushing Gene and Dante down as well.

"Shield your eyes!" Rachel told Aphmau as she pushed the poor girl down to safety. Maria standing where she once was talking with her daughter-in-law's parents now stood with her hands over her mouth in worry about what was happening. She had never seen (Y/n) so mad before, she had never seen her so……. enraged

 "Aaron, (Y/n)! Get a hold of yourselves!" Derek order standing in front of his kids.

Aaron glared straight ahead while your eyes started to flash between red and (e/c) once again but your glare stayed strong.

"He hurt them," you muttered your eyes going to solid red getting mad once again, "He hurt Dante! And he's here on the island!" You growled.

"What are you talking about! Snap out of it you two!" Derek yelled.

Aaron went to step forward but Derek stopped him. Placing his hands on his son's shoulder to prevent him from moving further.

"AARON, AARON LYCAN! CALM YOURSELF!" Derek said sternly holding his son back best he can as his daughter was next to him trying to already calm herself a little bit but losing due to her anger for the one individual. 

Aaron looked at his father with anger, growling out the one name no one ever wanted to hear again, "Ein."

Garroth who was on the ground was in shock when he heard what came out of Aaron's mouth, "Wha- what did he say?"

Aaron pushed Derek harshly throwing him in the air for a second. He rushed past his father and started rushing towards where he saw the horrid person. (Y/n) running right after him just as angry.

"Aaron! (Y/n)!" Derek yelled from the floor.

"Aaron!" Aphmau yelled.

"(Y/n)!" Dante yelled.

Garroth and Dante quickly got up and grabbed the siblings shoulders.

"Aaron!/ (Y/n)!" They each yelled to the person that they grabbed.