Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Title: Visiting

Mystreet Season 3 Episode 10 & 11

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
'Thoughts' Italics

Word Count: 2120

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Y/n) POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Kawaii~Chan announced to me and the guys.

"Ahem," I coughed.

"Oh, right, (Y/n) and Gentlemen," Kawaii~Chan re-greeted to all of us from on stage in the Maid Café were we were all located at the moment.

"Ahem, Kawaii~Chan is proud to present to you her most cutest design! Though I cannot take all the credit because (Y/n) helped a lot and did most of this first design," Kawaii~Chan said smiling at you, "Now Kawaii~Chan would like to present her new line of clothing she calls it Little Maid Kawaii Parade Fashion!" And motioned for Gene to walk out in the Butler outfit that I worked on with her help.

Gene walked out from behind the curtain at the side showing off the butler design.

"First up we have mister Gene! Dressed from head to toe in the cutest of Maid Fashion," Kawaii~Chan exclaimed happily, "this suit's vest is made of pure satin and the cuffs links are just to die for! He is set to serve and show the customers the great time they deserve!"

"Boooooo! Boooooo!" Zane said once she finished talking.

"Zane! Be nice," I told him.

"Thanks (Y/n)," Gene said fixing his suit to look better.

"you can boo the model, but not the outfit," I added in at the end getting a small smile from him.

"HEY!" Gene exclaimed after hearing what I said just making me giggle in response, "Dante, your girlfriend's being mean to me!"

Dante was also laughing along with everyone else from what I said and how Gene is taking it.

"Hmph, you guys are mean," he said pouting playfully, "not like he could pull this off," Gene said starting an argument with Zane after I stoped it! Sheesh Gene all that work for nothing!

"I could of done better than that! He isn't even flaunting it," Zane argued back.

"I'll have you know, calm, cool, and collected; is exactly what the ladies like," Gene said back to him.

"Hehe he has a point, Zane, most girls like a calm, cool and collected, guy," I said giggling at how Zane and Gene argue.

"I'm guessing you don't," Travis said in his teasing kind of voice to me with a small teasing smirk.

"Hehehe, quite the contrary Travis, but I'm happy with what I do have," I replied back, leaning back into Dante who wrapped his arm around me, him kissing the top of my head as I blushed a small bit from it.

"Grrr... (Y/n) your not helping," Zane growled at me rolling his eyes at me and Dante, more so Dante.

"Besides at least I've had a girlfriend before," Gene fired back at Zane.

"I don't see her here now!" Zane yelled back in protest.

"Guys, guys calm down! There's still one outfit we haven't seen," Aaron said stopping the guys.

"Ooooooooh oh hohohoh I see," Dante said to Aaron and I wiggled my eyebrows at my older brother in a teasing manner. Me and Dante causing him to grow red.