Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Title: Him

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 7

Word Count: 4025

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

A recap on what's happened with everyone?

Well for starters, Zane snuck Kawaii ~Chan into Starlight. Garroth found out, now the two brothers are dealing with hiding the meif'wa and trying to find a way to get her a ticket to stay.

Katelyn and Travis were invited to Starlight Wonderland by Travis' father, Terry. Terry believes that Katelyn is Travis' girlfriend hence why she was invited. Katelyn's father, Erik found the two 'making out' while Terry was getting them tocos for the three of them. Erik was furious when he saw his sugar pea 'making out' with Travis. Travis was scared for his life and Katelyn was shocked and frightened to see her father on Starlight.

The werewolf pack went to the beach together and Aphmau kept accidentally calling Aaron Alpha. Maria eventually told Aphmau about how werewolves felt when humans call their Alpha, Alpha. Aphmau was confused and upset but she understood. While that was happening Dante and you were playing with the trio and Blaze in the water having a great time.

But now at present time with you and Dante. The both of you are in the pool and Dante had just talked with your parents but we'll get to that later and focus on the Ro'Meave brothers for a little bit.

~

Garroth and Zane were in their shared room upstairs where their bed was Zane sat on it with a terrible sun burn while Garroth kept apologizing since he was the one who, halfway, caused it.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! OWW!" Zane complained from the red sun burn covering his body.

"Zane, oh my Irene, I'm so sorry! I don't think you were going to turn out this bad," The eldest Ro'Meave apologized his his baby brother.

Zane sighed and looked at his brother, "It's alright, Garroth, it's not your fault for this. I was the dummy who fell asleep."

"Yes, but I should have been watching you," the blonde said feeling bad for what happened to his emo brother.

"We were relaxing and I just happen to relax a little too much," Zane reassured.

"I was the one who suggested sun tanning in the first place," Garroth said still feeling guilty, "it looks like it really hurts."

"Yeah, it does. What's even worse is everything feels so hot and cold at the same time! It's like my body is in a temperature frenzy and I can't even control it!" Zane complained.

"Let's try this!" Garroth exclaimed grabbing a lotion that he thinks will work for Zane's sun burn and started applying it onto the emo nugget.

"That hurts!" Zane yelled

"I'm sorry! How 'bout this!" Garroth said and started applying something else on Zane.

"Ow! Ow! OWWW!"

"Ah, uh let's-let's Let's try using them together!" Garroth suggested and applied them.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Huh? Zane~Kun," Kawaii~Chan said from on the sofa in the brother's room before running upstairs to see what was happening.

"Sorry, I thought that would work!" Garroth apologized quickly.

"Does it look like i-!" Zane was yelling angrily before stopping himself and taking a deep breath to calm himself, "does it sound like it was helping me, Garroth?"