Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Title: Christmas Miracle Part 1 *Special*

Mystreet Holiday Special Episode 1

Key~
(Y/N) Your Name
(E/c) Eye Color
(F/c) Favorite Color

Word Count: 3135

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

"Dante! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I whined out trying to wake my blue haired boyfriend.

"Ugh, five more minutes," he grumbled out in his deep morning voice as he tightened his arms around my waist pulling me back towards his chest so I couldn't escape and started to fall asleep again.

"Danteee~!" I whined as I tried to get out of his warm embrace.

"Mmm," he grumbled tightening his grip and pulling me even closer and hiding his face in the crock of my neck letting me feel his breath on my neck.

"There's snow outside!" I told him which made him open his eyes.

"Than what are we waiting for! Lets go!" He exclaimed pulling me with him off the bed and running outside in our pjs into the snow covered streets the same time Aphmau comes running out of her house Aaron trailing behind her.

Aphmau and Dante jointing each other in-front of her house freaking out in excitement as the jumped around in the snow. Garroth and KC boing the two equally as excited about the snow that feel last night.

I walked over to join the less childish people them being Aaron, Katelyn, and Zane as the four of us watched the other four childish adults.

"Should we tell them?" Aaron turned to the three of us as the other four kept screaming in joy.

"Nahhh... just let it sink in," Katelyn responded.

"Wait a minute," Aph said stopping her screams of joy.

"So cold," KC said but just squealed again, "but so fluffy!"

"Gah! Oh it's so cold," Garroth standing next to a sitting KC.

"Yeah, it i-is getting p-pretty cold now that you mention it," Dante said from next to Aphmau hugging himself.

"It's the holiday season, the spirit of the holiday will keep us warm!" Aphmau told the other three as she shivered.

All four of the stood still waiting four the holiday spirit to warms them up.

"It's not working!" Garroth and Dante complained together hugging each other.

"Ash! Come on you guys, you just need to get your winter gear on," Katelyn told the four adults.

"NEVER!" Garroth cried out going crazy in the snow.

Dante ran up to me pulling me into a hug.

"Umm... Dante what are you doing?" I asked confused since he just came and hugged me randomly.

"I'm trying to steal your warmth," he told holding me tight. When he did so, I than started to feel the coldness that was coming off of him and tried to pull away.

"No, Dante let go! Your freezing!" I exclaimed trying to get away but he would just tighten his grip hiding his face in my shoulder letting me feel the smirk he held on his face.

"The year comes with holiday cookies," I heard Aaron bribe as I continued trying to get away from my freezing cold boyfriend.

Aphmau gasped, "Cookies!" And ran towards her house door excitedly KC following after.