Chapter 80

Chapter 80

Title: Dance

Mystreet Season 5 Episodes 25, 26, 27, & 28

Word Count: 2303

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

"Please just help me cover up for Aphmau while she's still transforming. Then you can yell at me all you want," Aaron begged of me, the two of us standing in his connected lounging room. Leaving Dante to watch Aphmau incase she woke up while the two of us talked privately.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "oh course who do think I am!" I sassed, "I'm still your sister and I'll help you and Aphmau through this. I can only imagine how painful this must be for Aphmau."

~Present~

'if only I had said no.' I thought groaning in my head sending a quick text to Aaron telling him of the two fangirls, Melissa and KC, outside his door, before I did a bold move. 

I marched into my room grabbed Dante by the arm and pulled him out near Aaron's room so that the two girls could see us and pressed his back against the wall and grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a rough and passionate kiss.

"EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" I heard the two girls squeal. 

Dante was shocked for a few seconds but quickly after placed his hands on my waist as he kissed back.

Clicking of phones taking photos were heard but Dante and I ignored them and continued our makeout session until I felt a buzz from my phone.

Pulling away from Dante the both of us breathing heavily. I checked my phone to see a text from Aaron saying thanks and that him and Aphmau ran off and in the clear.

Still breathing heavily I texted back a "you owe me and Dante!"

"I know, love ya!"

I look over to where the two fangirls once were and see that they are gone and had broken into Aaron's room. With that giving Dabte and I the chance to run away and back to our room.

"Can we have more of those types of makeout sessions?" Dante asked casually, as my face turned red.

~

Dante and I were in the entrance living room cuddling and talking not wanting to be in our room wanting to watch the sunset from the comfort of our rental home in the big and comfy white couch near the kitchen when Garroth came running in screaming.

"Swan of the Sea!!!!" Garroth yelled running towards the door and past me and Dabte on the entrance couch.

"Careful, Garroth, the door's still clo-" Dante tried warning but was to late when our blonde friend slammed right into the glass door.

"Too late," I sighed cringing as he fell backwards away from the door.

"Ooh, you okay, Garroth?" Travis asked slowing his pace from running to walking towards his fallen friend.

"Yeah! Let's go get that face paint!" Garroth exclaimed getting right back up.

"Hahahahah!" Zane laughed as him, KC, and Katelyn walked into the entrance room.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked curiously tilting my head.

"We're going to a fundraiser party!" KC answered cheerfully, "Do you and Dante want to come with us!" She chirped.