Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Title: Sandcastles

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 4

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 2489

(Y/n) POV 

Me and Dante are hanging out with Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda at a little stand or something talking about our vacation so far.
"OMI this place is amazing. I don't think I ever want to leave!" Dante says holding my hand under the table.

"It's way to early to be thinking about that! It's still feels like we just got here!" Lucinda says.
"We've been here for over a week, Lucinda. Maybe you haven't realized since you've been sleeping for most of it." I say to her.
"Oh those days don't count. Everyone knows the first week you spend on vacation is to sleep in." Lucinda says acting smart.
"I don't know what the big deal is a healthy ma'ifwa sleeps 13 hours a day." KC says to us.

"It's a miracle you guys got up today." Dante says sighing and looking down shaking his head.
"I don't believe in miracles. I believe in free brunch" Lucinda says to all of us.
"Now that's something we can agree on." Dante says smiling while I play with his fingers.

"So what are you guys gonna do today?" I ask them looking at Dante's hand and playing with his fingers and giggle like a little kid.
"You guys still taking those hula lessons?" Dante asks them.

"Ugh no we gave that up its harder then it looks and plus I don't even think they'll let us back in. Cause somebody kept attacking all the grass skirts!" Lucinda says looking at KC.
"Kawaii~Chan said she was sorry!" KC says.
"Tell that to the people with scratches on their legs." Lucinda says back.

"Guys!!!!" Aphmau screams to us standing on the outside of the fencing of where we're at. "You guys have to see this!!" She screams excitedly.
"So as I was saying we-...."Dante starts off. Aph brakes the fence with her bare hand. "You come now!" She says bossily.
"AHHHHH!!!!" Dante screamed scared for his life.

~~~

Aphmau takes us to the beach where there's a sign for a sand building competition.

"See!! Isn't this awesome!!" Aph say to us looking at the sign excitedly. "Do you guys want to join me?!"
"Aphmau I think this competition is meant for kids." Lucinda tells her.

"No it's not it says anyone can join." Aphmau replied back.  "So you guys want to join?" She asked again smiling happily at us.

"Uhh we already got things planned. Why don't you ask Aaron." Dante tells her.

"I can't he's got Aarons to run. Hehe." Aph says laughing at her pun.

"I'm sorry Aphmau but we're terrible builders. We'd just ruin your chances at winning." Dante says apologetically.
"I'll help you Aph" I says calmly to her.

"What really?!" Aph yells happily.

"Yeah sure I'm a decent sand castle builder plus it might be fun." I tell her she then runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"But (Y/n) we have things planned already. Actually your the one that planned it for us." Dante says to me.

"It's fine Dante you guys go ahead and enjoy your day. This gives me a chance to hangout with Aphmau without Zane or my brother around. Perfect time to bond." I say to him reassuringly.

"Ok then if you think so. Then we should get going now." Aphmau has pulled away by now so he walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"I'll miss you." He whispers in my ear. I blush and whisper it back to him. Lucinda, KC and him then start to walk away but he turns around and to tell me something.
"Don't let any guys hit on you!" He tells me. I nod my head laughing he chuckles a little as well then turns back around and walks away with Lucinda and KC.