Chapter 5

~Chapter 5~

Title: Christmas Mistletoe

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 9

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 1182

(Y/n) POV

Today Aphmau was throwing a Christmas/ welcome to the street party, since her, the girls and the guys just moved in a couple weeks ago, at her and the girls house. Right now I'm trying to be ahead of Christmas so I'm wrapping everyone's gifts from me and Aaron; even if Christmas is 5 days away. Me and Aaron went early Christmas shopping last week. Right now Aaron is at work and he asked if I could wrap his presents and being the amazing and great sister I am I said I would so here I am now wrapping presents. Once I'm done wrapping presents I go into my room/office and read a book while I wait for Aaron to get home and for the party to start.

~Time Skip: To The Party~

Me and Aaron are in front of Aphmau's place. I'm about to knock on the door when Aaron decides to ring the door bell. "When did they get a door bell?" I asked Aaron "I don't know" he says then rings it again after a minute or two of waiting. Then the door opens showing Aphmau at the door and Garroth standing behind her.

"Aaron, (Y/n) I'm so glad you guys made it!" Aphmau says happily "no problem, thanks for inviting us" he replies back "I honestly didn't think you guys would come since it's so late in the evening", Aph says. "Well you did invite us", I say. "True better late then never. Make your self at home. Come on in." Aph says letting us in.

Just as Laurance is walking with Aphmau towards the dinning room. Garroth runs up and takes the mistletoe off from the dining room entrance and runs off Laurance following. "My grandma's mistletoe" Aphmau says when Garroth runs off. The guys arguing and chasing each other back and forth. Until me and  Aaron see them running towards the dining room entrance. We go over to it and trip them; Aaron goes over and takes the mistletoe out of Garrroth's hand and puts it back up. While he did that I walked over to stand behind the couch and watch them talking while they're under the mistletoe. I don't think they realized they were under the mistletoe together.  Aaron then walks over to me and we lean against the wall watching Aph scold Laurance and Garroth. Aph then walks up to us and asked if we're ok. "Yeah" I say "Glad you weren't hurt in that" Aaron says "Thanks again guys I really appreciate it" she says then walks away to check on the rest of the guest.

No POV
(Upstairs in Aph's room)

Garroth and Laurance run into Aphmau's room only to see Dante with Celeste. "Dante! What are you doing here in Aphmau's room" Laurance says "I just wanted to hold this puppy because she's so adorable" he says in a babyish talk way "Any ways what are you guys doing up here?" Dante asked. "Oh uhh we just wanted to tell you that (Y/n) is here" Laurance replies "Really! I should take Celeste with me then. (Y/n) loves dogs/animals!" Dante says "No!" Both Garroth and Laurance yell. "What?" Dante asked confused. "You can't take her we want to hold Celeste" Garroth says.

"Let's have Celeste choose who she wants to go with" Dante says. The guys then start to try to persuade Celeste. When Celeste just runs out of the room and the guys chase after her, but they trip down the stairs all three of them landing under the mistletoe. "Celeste are you alright girl! Oh you poor puppy you almost got caught up in that trip down the stairs. That was almost a traumatic experience for you and I bet your still reliving the reproduction of almost being trampled on. Oh my puppy wuppy..." Aph says.

"Well this is an interesting turn of events", Katelyn says looking at the three guys that are under the mistletoe together."Nope nope nope I rather kiss Katelyn's poster before I kiss them!" Dante screams. Then all three of them scream together.

"(Y/n) help!!" Dante yells. "What am I so post to do?" (Y/n) asked while laughing at the guys suffering. "Umm oh I know you can stand under here with us!" Dante says not quite thinking over what he just said. (Y/n) just stays put blush at what Dante said. KC and Aphmau then take the opportunity and start to push (Y/n) towards the mistletoe and (Y/n) not doing anything to stop them from her still being in shock on what Dante said not realizing what the two girls were doing until it was to late.

She was now too standing under the mistletoe with the guys. "Wait! What? No! Aphmau! Kawaii~Chan!" She screams
"Oh things just got better" Cadenza says smirking
"Aaron why didn't you stop them from pushing me under here!?" (Y/n)says looking at her brother. "I wanted to see what would happen" he says chuckling. "Now (Y/n) who you going to kiss?" Katelyn asked with a smirk on her face.

"Let's just get this over with." (Y/n) says rolling her eyes that no one can see because of her mask. She then pulls Dante towards her and kisses his cheek. "There I'm done!" She says about to walk away but Nicole then says "that doesn't count it has to be on the lips (Y/n)" she says smirking.

"NICOLE!" (Y/n) screams "Come on (Y/n) it's just a kiss" Aphmau says also smirking at her and KC standing next to Aph with her camera ready to take more pictures for her shrine.
"ugh Fine!" (Y/n) says then grabs Dante's collar and pulls him into a kiss, but he doesn't have time to kiss back and wrap his arms around her for (Y/n) already pulled away and is walking over to Aaron blushing madly. "MY SHIP!!" Aphmau and KC scream fangirling.

"C- can w-we go now A-Aaron." (Y/n) asked stuttering. "Yeah we can" Aaron says getting off the wall and walking towards the door. "Did the oh mighty (Y/n) just stutter for the first time in her life." Katelyn asked smirking. "S-Shut up!" (Y/n) yells back stuttering again. Then walking out the door with her brother behind her and saying bye before walking out the door.

While that was happening Garroth and Laurance crawled away from the mistletoe and sit on opposite sides of the couch far away from each other. Dante just stood their in shock and happy at the same time because he just got kissed by the girl he 100% knows that he has a crush on and thinks is the one for him. He has fallen in love with his high school best friend and he wanted to be more then just her best friend he wanted to be her boyfriend.