Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Title: Date Night

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 2700

(A/n: Sorry if this chapter sucks!)

(Y/n) POV

"So do you know where he's taking you out tonight," Aphmau asked me while helping me with my outfit for me and Dante's date tonight.

"No, he said he wanted to surprise me," I told her as I looked at myself in the mirror, "but where ever he takes me I don't really care as long as I'm with him and having a good time I'll be fine with it," I said turning to look at her, "so how do I look?"

"Awww my little baby is growing up so fast," she said 'crying'.

"Aphmau, I'm older then you," I said unfazed by her weird potatoness, "and taller."

"Who cares!," she said before giggling, "haha but to think you used to be that rude and unsocial girl back in high school that everyone would stay away from," she said but continuing, "that would get into at least 5 fights within 3 days into the school week and-," she said before I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Ok ok I get it I've come a long way," I said removing my hand from her mouth when I felt her grinning.

"Hehe you have, but we talked long enough Dante should be coming by our room soon to pick you up," Aphmau said to me before we both just started having a conversation waiting for Dante to pick me up.

~

Dante POV

"You can do this Dante the both of you have been on plenty of dates before so what's so different about this one," Aaron said to me as he tried to calm me down.

"I know we have, but it's just that this time I'll be asking her something that's a big step in our relationship," I told him as I paced back and forth.

"Oh.... your going to ask her tonight," he asked me now understanding why I'm so nervous.

"Yeah I think tonight will probably be the perfect night for it since it'll only be the two of us together," I replied to him stopping my pace and looking at him, "how are you so fine with me asking her this?"

"Because I trust you with my sister and to be honest with you she's had a crush on you since high school it wasn't until I came to Phoenix Drop did she actually admit it to anyone else besides her self though she only told me since I was the only one she ABSOLUTELY trusted," Aaron told me.

"Sh-she's l-liked me s-since hi-high sch-chool," I asked him my face feeling hot form me blushing.

"Yup since her Freshman year," Aaron said chuckling at how I'm reacting to this news I just heard, but who wouldn't.

"I-i didn't know she's liked me that long," I said rubbing my neck embarrassedly.

"Uh I should go pick (Y/n) up now I'll see you later Aaron," I said as I exited my room and headed to (Y/n)'s room that she shares with Aphmau and Katelyn.

Knock knock

I knocked on the door and waited for one of the girls to open the door, but when the door opened it wasn't one of the girls.

~

(Y/n) POV

"Oh hey Aaron," I greeted when I saw him walk in to the room, more like rushed in.