Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Title: New Years

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 13

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 1333

(Y/n) POV 

Tonight is New Years and no one is throwing a party or anything as far as I know. Right now me and Aaron are hanging out with Aph. We're most likely going to just watch movies the whole night. That is until the door bell rings.

"Uh.... hey Aaron. We just wanted to invite you and (Y/n) to a last minute New Years  eve party tonight and ....." Laurance says but interrupts himself.
"A-Aphmau!? W-What are you doing here?!?!" He exclaimed.

"Hanging out" she says. Then I come walking in behind her and placing my elbow on her shoulder since I'm taller then her and lean on her. "Wh-What did you say" Garroth asked freaked out. "She said hanging out" I replied answering for her. "But anyways I heard theres a last minute New Year's Eve party? Can I invite Zane?!" I ask hopeful.

"Uh I was going to invite him anyways since he's my baby brother" Garroth replied. "Yay! I'll go tell him for you! He probably wouldn't want to see you guys. No offense tho and Garroth was there sharpie on your face?" I say smirking then pecking Garroth's cheek quickly running off to Zane's house "Love ya' Garroth," I Yelp back jokingly. "I'll see you guys at the party!!" I scream back again while running off.

(Little side story)

~No POV~

With Garroth and Laurence back a their house.
"Hey, ummm...., Dante!" Laurence yells out to Dante while a blushing Garroth walks in behind him. The two boys know it was a fun little joke, but they still want to get Dante angry.

"Yeah," Dante asked confused on why they called for him, "why's Garroth's face red?"
"Because (Y/n)........ ummmm kissed him," Laurence tells him since Garroth is still blushing and honestly he's kind of scared on what Dante might do to him. It wasn't even his idea and he's the one that's going to get the out lash of Dante's jealousy.

"WHAT!?!? GARROTH!!" Dante screamed knocking Garroth out of his thoughts.
"AHHHHHH!!!!" Garroth screamed running away from an angry Dante.
"It was only on the cheek! Plus she only did it as a joke it didn't mean anything!" Garroth screamed running for his life, "Curse you Laurance!"
~End of Side Story~
Back to the Chapter :)

(Y/n) POV
"Zane!" I yell after ringing his door bell. "Just use your key!" He yells back from inside. "Right! I forgot" I say taking out the spare key Zane gave me and walk in and close the door. "Zane?" "Living room!", he says. I walk over to his living room and see him watching MLH with the pinkie cake I got him in his hands.

"Hey, Zane, guess what?" I say happily sitting next to him. "What?" He ask "You are invited to a last minute New Year's Eve party!!!" I say happily with a big smile on my face.
"Really!? Is it your party?"
"No it's the guys party" I tell him.
"Then why didn't they come and tell me themselfs" he says.

"Because after they invited me I asked if I could invite you. And Garroth said he was already going to invite you, so to save you from getting mad at them and them getting yelled at I said I would tell you for them" I said explaining it to him. "Oh well thanks for that. You really are my best friend." Zane says to me. I smile and scoot closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. "And I always will be, right?" I say looking at him. "Right." He says back.

~

Right now I'm at the party standing next to Dante holding his hand. Until Aphmau text me saying that she's walking up to the door. I tell Dante that Aph texted me saying she's outside and that I'm going to let her in. He nods and I let go of his hand and go to the front door and see Aphmau just arriving at the door and I open it for her to come inside.

"Hey, Aph", I say letting her in and closing the door after her.
"Hey,(Y/n)" she says back.
Me and her end up talking for awhile.
When someone knocks on the door.
"Zane!" I say opening the door then pulling him in for a hug. "You made it!" I say pulling away.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I? I would be able to be with my best friend when the new year starts." He says
"Well I'm glad you came Zane" Aph says smiling.
"Uh thanks Aphmau." He says to her.
"We're friends now, Zane, you can call me Aph"
"F-friends?" He says shocked.
"Thanks, Aphmau" I tell her.
"For what?" She asked confused. "being Zane's friend" I says "I'm proud of you, Zane, you made a new friend"
"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to go look at the desserts" he says then walks off.
"He likes sweets" Aph asked.
"No.... He LOVES sweets. He can't live with out them. You know Aph he's a real softie once you get to know him," I say smiling at her.

Just then we see Emmalyn walking inside from the backyard crying and running into the bathroom. Me and Aph look at each other and go after Emmalyn.
"Emmalyn?" I ask while opening the door to the bathroom.
"Are you ok you ran in here as if you were upset or something?" Aphmau asked
"Aphmau, (Y/n), it's almost New Years at this point and I want to kiss Kenmur when the clock strikes midnight." She says looking down then up at us.

"Awww." Me and Aph say at the same time.
"You guys should go out you guys make such a cute couple." Aph says to her while I nod agreeing.
"I would love to but I'm so shy to ask him or even kiss him tonight!"
"You can do it Emmalyn" I say
"You just have to believe in your self we know you can." Aph says
"Do you guys have any advice boys seem to like both of you. So anything you can say would be greatly appreciated" she says to the both of us.
"What. I don't think I'm very good with guys at all,but we can give you what advice we know to help" Aph says.

"Emmalyn, the most immportant thing about approaching a guy is to just be yourself" I say
"Even if your shy you've got to give him both the opportunity to get to know you and you the opportunity to get to know him" Aph tells her. "Oh sweetheart don't worry about what you look like your beautiful" Aph says.
"Now if you want to kiss him you have to make sure both you and him are ok with it" I say
"Yeah and don't forget to give him the look. Like this hmm and see how he responds" Aphmau says.
"Aph it's almost midnight" I tell her.
"You should go talk to him" Aph tells her.

All three of us then leave the bathroom as Kenmur leaves Garroth's room.
Kenmur and Emmalyn try talking to each other, but can't and that's when Aphmau and Garroth step in and talk for Emmalyn and Kenmur. Then Aphmau and Garroth start arguing. Kenmur and Emmalyn go off  to the side and then they...
"5....."
"4....."
"3....."
"2....."
"1....."
Every one screams and I get pulled into a kiss by Dante and of course I kiss back.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Once me and Dante let go of the kiss I look over at Kenmur and Emmalyn while still in Dante's arms his chin resting on my head and my hands on his chest and see that they just pulled away from a kiss as well.

"Best New Years ever!" I say looking at Dante he smiles at me and pulls me back into another kiss.