Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Title: Waterpark Troubles Part 2

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 12

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 3025

(Y/n) POV

After the fiasco that happens with Zane and his shorts. Me and Aphmau walked to a shop to get him some new ones.

"Ohhh Aphmau what about this one," I exclaimed when I saw a pink swim trunks with a rainbow on the side.

"Ooh, let's get it for him!," Aphmau said trying to grab its hanger, but couldn't since it was to high for her.

"Here let me help, Aph," I said walking over to her and grabbing the trunks hanger and handing it to her.

"Thanks, (Y/n)! These are so perfect for Zane!," Aphmau exclaimed looking at the shorts in her hand, "Come on let's get going!," Aphmau said running to the counter to pay along with a floaty she found with me following behind her. I paid with the money that I asked Dante to hold on to and we left the little shop and gave Aaron Zane's new trunks to give to Zane.

~

"Aughhhhhh....... I am SO embarrassed," Zane growled out.

"I mean, it's not like we saw everything. You were, underwater! So-," Aphmau said awkwardly.

"NOT ABOUT THAT! I mean about these new swim trunks," Zane said to us.

"Oh come on Zane you secretly like them," I say to him my arms crossed and laughing a bit.

"OF COURSE I DO! But I have to wear them in front of EVERYONE!," Zane replied back.

"Aww.. Zane you know, everyone knows.. and we still except you for..liking ponies," Aphmau said reassuring him of it.

"THATS DOESN'T MATTER! I'm not comfortable with it myself. It's the same thing with you and you're not admitting that you don't know how to swim," Zane said to Aphmau to show her how he feels.

'Is it like me and Aaron and how we won't tell anybody our secret? Even if they are our friends and care about us would they think of us differently if we told them?' I asked myself ignoring what Aphmau and Zane are saying.

"Augh... look, it's a personal think. But, let's ignore what happens for now. I'm not exactly happy about the whole situation. I think I'm just going to head back to the house and call it a day. You can come join me if you want an excuse to get out of this water park," Is what I heard Zane say as I got out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I wanna go on the slides," Aphmau said back to him rejecting his offer.

"Uhh.. you can't swim, Remember?," Zane said to her confused.

"Haha that where your wrong. While me and (Y/n) went to buy those replacement swim trunks for you, we also got this floatation device! Now I can go to the slides without worrying about swimming! Haha," Aphmau said proud of how smart she was.

"I don't know if they'll let you wear that on the.... wait YOU GUYS ARE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THESE FOR ME!," Zane yelled.

"Hey you like them so stop complaining," I said to him while Aphmau laughed.

"YOU LITTLE-," Zane was saying.

"Hey your barely taller then me!," I said to him.

"Augh... its so annoying that you guys know what I like," He said to us calmed down because he can't stay mad at us.