Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Title: Memories

Aphmau's Year Episode 3 & 4

Key~
(F/c) Favorite Color
(F/P) Favorite pony
(2f/c) second favorite color

Word Count: 3356

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: A lot of flashbacks and Pictures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

After reading the letter Dante grabbed what he wanted to send and ran to Aphmau's house. Without knocking he opened Aphmau's down and looked straight to the living room couch.

"Oh thank Irene your still here, Melissa!" Dante sighed in relief, "here. Give this to (Y/n)," He said handing her the blue wolf plush that you loved and half of a pillow that came as a set that he got for you for Christmas. (Picture above)

"Hmm, Thanks I'll make sure to get this to her as soon as I can."

~

Back with you at your family's safe house in Falcon Claw you stared up at the ceiling above you thinking.

You missed Dante so much, but you knew you couldn't see him until the year was over. You and Aaron could only lay down in a bed and heal while your lovers were back at home.

All you could do was just think of old memories that you had with your boyfriend and friends. Like the time Zane challenged Dante and Aaron on who was really Aphmau and your best friend.

You and Aphmau may have left to go eat, but you were there for the first few questions.

~Flash Back~

"Alrighty folks! This is a Best Friend Competition! To find out who is these lovely two young ladies best friend is. Now the rules are simple you two ask Zane questions and Zane you ask them questions about said girl/girls and who gets one wrong first loses," Travis explained.

"Heheh well you guys do that me and Aphmau are ummm... going to hang out," you said to the four guys in Aaron and your living room.

"Yeah we'll see you guys later," Aphmau said as you and her walked away to your room.

"What's their Favorite pony then," Zane started off.

"(F/P)/Flarity," Dante and Aaron said at the same time.

"What's their Favorite color," Aaron asked for him and Dante.

"Aphmau's Purple and (Y/n)'s (F/c), duh," Zane said simply.

"Second favorite color," Dante asked.

"White and (2f/c)."

~

"So you just want to go out to eat," You asked Aphmau as you both sat in your room.

"Yeah, sure!"

You and Aphmau walk out of your room and past the guys and go get your bread sticks, content with life.

~Flash Back End~

"Aww sweetie, why are crying?" Your mom, Rachel, asked as she wiped away your tears from your face and putting a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I-it's nothing mom just-," you were telling your mom as your voice cracked a bit.

"Thinking about your friends," she finished for you.

You nodded your head the best you could as more tears fell down your face.