Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Title: Shopping Trip

Aphmau's Year Episode 4

Word Count: 2934

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twelve Months Later

No POV

"Alrighty then is that everything that you guys want in the car for them?" Melissa asked writing in a notepad what you and Aaron told her to get for Aphmau and Dante when she went to go pick them up.

"Actually there's one more thing. Can you put in poopsies for Aphmau?" Aaron asked his older sister.

"Yeah, no problem," Melissa samples as she wrote that into what she needed to get, "(Y/n), anything special for Dante?"

"Umm, Can you put in some cookies, please," You told her blushing a bit from her teasing smirk that was directed at you.

"Okay then, I'll be on my way. See you guys in a couple of days!" Melissa waves and headed towards the door but before she could even open it she was stopped by the yells of her younger siblings.

"WAIT!"

"Huh? Is there something else you guys want to give to them?" She asked looking back at them confused.

"Yeah, t-there is," you stuttered out before you and Aaron ran off to your rooms. Coming back seconds later. You were holding your wolf plush and Aaron was holding his blanket.

"Here," You both said together handing over your items.

"Awwww.... that's adorable! I'll make sure I give these to them don't worry," Melissa smiled brightly at her blushing siblings as she hid her ears and tail and walked out the door with the blanket and the wolf plush.

~

Melissa now stood outside in front of Aphamu's house ready to pick her and Dante up to get going to Starlight so they can reunite with their lover after a whole year. Stepping out of her car and onto the side walk ready to get Aphmau first a smile on her face. Until she gets a phone call from her dad.

"Hey Dad, whats up?" She answers into the phone, "Yeah, I just arrived at Aphmau's house..... I said I just arrived. Meaning I'm outside of the house. So
I don't exactly know if she's ready or not yet. I haven't even gotten to check on Dante yet. Dad, it's 10:50AM I told her I was arriving at 11AM on the dot and I told him I would arrive at 11:10AM after getting Aphmau so that's what I'm going to do......... No dad, I'm not just going to go in. I'm an adult now and you can't tell me what to do....... What tone? I'm not taking a tone with you Dad! If anything your taking a tone with me!...... I'm going to tell mom you called her sassy," Melissa said which caused a scream of horror to come from her dads side, "hahahah I won't tell her but really your being a sassy dad right now....... Dad, if anything Aaron, (Y/n) and I get it from you. So who's to blame now, huh?!....... No my ears and tail aren't out. This attitude is all natural........ Ha, alright dad we can change the conversation. Okay, just to give you a run down on what I've done. I've filled the car with Aphmau and Dante's favorite snacks, Reeses, Sour worms and some Bananas and Grapes just incase they want to be healthy, you know. I put poopsie in the car just like Aaron asked and cookies just like (Y/n) asked. Oh and Aaron gave me his blanket for her and (Y/n) gave me her plushie for him!" Melissa fangirled looking in the back seat where the plushie stood onAaron's folded blanket, "personal I think it's really sweet since it has their scent........ I don't know if they'll take to werewolf traditions. I mean Dante might since he already knows a lot about it and wants to try anything for (Y/n) involving those type of things but Aphmau's a different story, dad. But even so Aaron and (Y/n) have been having a hard time taking to them. So they can all learn together! Anyway I'm all ready to make Aphmau and Dante's trip to the air port to Starlight absolutely perfect! I'm so excited I-! Dad, it's 10:59 I have to get going!...... Huh, well I'm sure she's ready, she's been packing since last week! She probably raring to go...... Hehe gotta go see you in a day!"