Chapter 81

Chapter 81

Title: The Book

Mystreet Season 5 Episodes 25, 28, & 29

Word Count: 1966

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

(Episode 28)

"Travis' father?" Lucinda asked after having a quick flashback to when Travis had change of character back in her potion room before the lodge's potion book was stolen.

"Sure am, but you can call me Terry for short."

"I- wasn't even aware that Travis was here. I must of missed the memo or something."

"Well it didn't sound like you all knew you were here either. I mean I did bring Travis here on short notice after all. I was planning on coming here alone. Probably should have given him a warning ahead of time."

 'He is giving off an odd aura. Something seems off, almost very similar to Travis the way he starred at the book back in my study. I'm not sure what to think of this guy, but the fact that he's Travis' father…..has me concerned.' Lucinda thought blocking out Terry's voice as he continued to speak.

 "Hello..? Ma'am."

"Oh.. sorry."

"Mind if I ask your name?"

"Ummm it's Lucinda."

(Episode 25)

"Anyways I have to admit I've heard that you can turn people by bite but I've never actually seen it before."

"It was more painful for her then I thought it would be. She's still in pain and it's been a few days."

"Well she's alive and that's all that matters."

Aaron stood next to a glass container that was set on one of Terry's tables. In the case was a purple sword.

"Cool, huh?"

 "Yeah, what is it?"

"Bet you didn't expect to see something like this that in this mess."  

"It kinda seems out of place."

"Is it? Remember Zack?"

"Yeah."

"He's been moving his office into another part of the island and asked me to hold his stuff for him. That's stuff ended up being a lot of boxes and this guy over here. Zach says it's over 7,000 years or was it 9,000…. I can't remember, it's old. It's amazing that it's still in this condition. Supposedly it was used by a man who hunted various creatures demons and werewolves." 

"I'd be careful around it if I were you.."

~Present~ 

"So why did Aphmau want us to come if we already know what there going to tell everyone else?" Dante asked you as the both of you walked down the beach to the secluded area where Aaron and Aphmau wanted you and all your friends to meet for the big announcement.