Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Title: Where are you?

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 5

Word Count: 1739

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/n: I just want to apologize in advance for this chapter being short hopefully next chapter is longer. And sorry if it's bad and all that I feel like this chapter is more so like a filler chapter before leading into all the crazy jazz that all of you know is going to happen. Anyways enough of me and on to the chapter. Enjoy! :) }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

"What is taking them so long," Zane growled out furiously as he paced in the room, "(Y/n) should of caught him by now! Or at least Dante should of some how stopped her from chasing my imbecile of a brother by now!" Zane complained worrisome, "Dumb Garroth I-," Zane was saying when he heard movement in the next room, "HUH?! What the-!"

"Grr that must be them," Zane growled out angrily, "Garroth must of lead them back into the wrong room," Zane said rolling his eyes, "Why do I expect anything from him?" Zane said shaking his head, "Guess I'll have to go get them myself," he walked towards the room door, unlocking it and headed for the room over to get who he thinks is Garroth, Dante, and you.

"GARROTH, YOU BOOB YOU LED THEM INTO THE-," Zane was yelling until he saw it wasn't the three people that he was expecting.

He went pale, well paler, when he saw a wolf in there instead.

"You what are you doing here?!" He said backing up, he tried to run out of the room but the wolf growled and lunges at him tackling him to the ground. Zane gets it off of him and makes it to the other room but the wolf catches him. Zane struggles to try to get loose. In the end the wolf won tackling Zane to the ground again. Zane screaming as it did but after that Zane didn't make a sound.

~

(Y/n) POV

"Garroth get back here! It not smart to-," I was yelling as I tried to stopping him from running outside of the lodge entrance.

"GAHHH!! TAKE THIS WEREWOLVES!!!" He yelled ignoring me and swinging the door open holding an axe in his right hand ready to attack.

He opened the door only for the gang to be there looking at him weirdly and confused.

"Oh, it's just you guys," he said lowering his axe.

"What the?!" Kim exclaimed.

"That was..... unexpected," Lucinda said in shock.

"Garroth, what's the matter with you?!" Kim asked.

"Uhh Kim? Oh Kimmy! I'm-I'm so sorry! Guys! Oh thank goodness you guys are alright!" Garroth exclaimed relieved after apologizing to Kim.

"Well why would we be? And what was all that about?" Aaron questioned.

"Someone tried to brake into the lodge again," I answered, standing next to Garroth, with a saddened face looking at my brother. Dante standing outside with the rest of us.

"What!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Again!" -Lucinda.

"No way!" -Kim

"Right? But, someone TRIED, you see, I Garroth managed to chase them off with my prowess and intimidating war cry!" Garroth explained braggingly.

"Wow! Your so brave!" Kim said impressed.