Chapter 87

Chapter 87 

Title: Agent R

Key~ 

(f/hd) Favorite Hot Drink

(r/l) Right/ Left hand coordinated 

(L/n) Last Name

Mystreet Season 6 Episode 1

Word Count: 6,988

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: If any confusion or questions please ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preciously/ Flashback

"Derek, we need to talk," Maria stated, dragging in a puffy-eyed (Y/n) and her two sons trailing behind the two.

Derek sighed nodding his head in agreement, "I know."

"W-Whats going on?" You asked confused, wiping your tears away looking at your father confused. 

"(Y/n), there's something your father needs to tell you. It's important," Maria explained, all five of you sitting in your parents' living room.

You nodded your head still confused but willing to listen, but one thing did seem to hurt you. Throughout this Dante seemed to know what was happening; it hurt because he didn't tell you any of this. What was his reason for not mentioning what was happening at the moment, but you trusted him. His mother or your dad must have told him not to tell you or something, right?

At least that's what you hoped for, but you knew Dante he would tell you if he could. You tell each other everything unless needed to be kept secret like surprises, very important friends and family secrets, etc.

"(Y/n)..." Your father started the story, explaining everything to you, about Zack and the forever potions and how your family came to have money and the company. By the end of the story, you were in shock, slowly taking in all the information that your father had been keeping from before you were even born.

"So Zack survived your eyes?" You asked him quietly, "He's Aphmau's dad and Dante's Uncle…." 

"Yes," Derek answered nodding his head, "Are you, alright sweetie?"

"I-....." You let out, staring at your hands, you didn't know how to comprehend the information correctly, but one thing for sure you still wanted to turn Dante you didn't want to have any risk of losing him because of your doing. 

"I'm fine, but…" you trailed off looking your father in the eyes, "I still want to protect Dante from the Ultima curse."

Derek stared back into your stern (e/c) eyes, within them he could tell you weren't going to back down from this fight. He knew how much Dante meant to you, in the end, he sighed and nodded his head, "I know, there's no changing your mind is there?" He questioned, you shook your head, "You're just like me, stubborn and good looking," he said, lightening the mood a bit with his last statement.

"Dad, I know you're not happy with this decision, but I don't want to risk losing him. Trust me, I know and thought of all the consequences of doing this but the one that changed everything was the thought of losing him if I didn't," you explained staring at the floor, "Believe me, I feel like a hypocrite because I tried stopping Aaron from doing it to Aphmau, but now I understand why he decided to do it. Especially since he had more of a risk of losing her, that's proven from the situation earlier today."