Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Title: Halloween Party! *Special*

Mystreet Season 3 Episode 14 & 15

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(C/c) Costume Of Choice *Can be a onesie*
(N/n) Nick/Pet name (Ex. Aph or ZuZu) *depending on who*

Word Count: 5,007

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Y/n) POV

"Awwww look at you four dressing up as a group," I said teasingly to Garroth, Laurence, Travis and Dante who were dressed up as ninjas for Lucinda's Halloween party.

"And what about me?" Gene asked as he fixed his collar to help himself look better. He was dressed up as a Vampire. He also moved in with Travis, Dante, and me since he was kicked out of his old place. He's only living there until he can get enough money for another place.

I giggled, "you look fetching as well Gene,"  I told him before I thought of something and a smirk appeared on my face, "Though you should of been a Genie," I said teasingly to him.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled at me as me and the guys just laughed at him.

"Haahah, nice one (Y/n)!" Travis said giving me a high five.

"Hmph, you guys are mean," Gene said poutingly to us while crossing his arm.

"Anyways, Thanks for the compliment (Y/n)," Laurence then said after he finished laughing.

"No problem!" I said smiling brightly at him. Dante wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Now Where's your costume, angel?" Dante asked me flirtatiously in my ear having shivers go down my spine from his warm breath hitting my ear. My face went a small tint of red when he did.

"Uhh," I nervously said, "I need to go!" I rushed as I ran up to our room slamming the door and leaning back on it. Giving myself a minute to calm the heat that was radiating from my face and for my heartbeat to slow down to its regular pace.

"Wooo," I breathed out as I calmed down and walked to the closet that Dante and I share grabbing my costume from behind my clothes that was hiding it.

~

"Where's (Y/n)?" Garroth asked the same guys from before as I was walking up to them.

"I don't know she should be here soon," Dante replied back to Garroth's question just as I was standing behind him.

I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "guess who?" I said jokingly hugging him from behind.

He turned his body to face me and wrapped his own arms around his waist, "My amazing girlfriend," he replied back kissing my head.

"How'd you know," I said still in a joking manner.

"Lucky guess," he replied causing me to giggle and quickly kiss his lips.

"I like your costume (Y/n)," Garroth told me after me and Dante's little moment.

"Thanks, Garroth," I replied back smiling brightly as I was dressed in a (C/c).

"This party is awesome! Lucinda really went all out for this one," Dante said looking at the amazing things to do.

"I know right!" Garroth replied back.

"I only wish my baby brother could've stayed for it," Laurence replied sadly looking down sighing.

"Hehe, maybe we should stay away from babies for awhile," Travis awkwardly laughed out.