Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Title: Ein

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 13

Word Count: 4527

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

Footsteps and Panting.

That's all that could be heard from our group of three, Garroth, Aaron, and I, as all three of us ran through the woods, Garroth trailing behind me and Aaron, while we tried to sniff out Aphmau, Dante, Lucinda or Zane to find where they are.

Aaron and I kept stopping to take quick sniffs of the air before we ran farther ahead. But at some point we were going to far ahead for Garroth.

"Aaron! (Y/n)! Wait up!" He yelled out to us taking in deep breaths before running after us again.

"Guy! Where are you going?!" Garroth asked us standing a few feet behind us.

Aaron and I just ignored him taking deep breaths.

"Guys! The storm is getting worse we need to turn back! Please Aaron, (Y/n)! We will never be able to find them! Lucinda used a spell! There's no way on Earth we can track them down!" Garroth yelled at us causing Aaron's hands to clench to help calm himself, "I care about them too but were no use if we freeze to death! Aaron! (Y/n)!" Garroth kept yelling but Aaron seemed to be drowning him out. As I start to drown him out to to help Aaron find everyone.

Closing our eyes and steading our breaths  to listen around the forest for something that could help us find them.

I focused and focused specifically on Dante. Hoping to get something.

Budump Budump

His heartbeat!

"I can hear her! She this way!" Aaron said pointing towards the same direction I heard Dante.

The both of us bolt down that direction Garroth trailing behind us.

After running for a small bit I hurt to a stop Aaron not long after. I listen closely and sniff the air.

"Guys?" Gartoth asked confused.

"Someone's here," I speak looking around, walking forward, "come out we know your there!"

Soon after the wolf lady walks out from behind a tree.

"T-this is the girl with the wolves!" Garroth exclaimed with a stutter.

"You had something to do with this, didn't you?" Aaron asked sternly, voice low.

"Aaron! You need to leave........ You need to leave now!" She told him a saddened look on her face.

"I won't. I'm going to bring her back!" Aaron said sternly no one being able to change his mind.

"You can't follow her!"

"Please stand aside."

"No! I won't!"

"(Y/n)," Aaron said over to me as he still looked a the wolf girl pleadingly.

I looked over at him braking my gaze on the wolf lady, "Yeah?"

"You go on ahead. Garroth and will catch us soon," he told me as he continued to keep his gaze on wolf lady.

I nod my head and ran past the lady as she tried to grab my arm to stop me from leaving but I was too fast for her. I got past her and ran towards where I heard Dante. Now looking for Aphmau's heartbeat as well.