Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Title: I love you~

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 2

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(F/m) Favorite Movie
(F/ms) Favorite movie snack

Word Count: 1593

No POV

Back at Mystreet there is a dog that was left alone named Celeste. Celeste whimpers and runs out of her house and to the guys house where Travis is.
"Celeste there you are girl. Your here. Ah thank goodness. I knew you could never leave me." Travis says weakly. Celeste then runs out of the house. "Ah good she's going to go get help."

~~~~~~~Back at ~~~~~~~
~~Love Love Paradise~~

(Y/n) POV

I wake up in Dante's arms and my head on his chest. I smile and look at his adorable sleeping face and giggle quietly. I get out of his arms carefully so I don't wake him up and put a pillow in for my place. Once I got out of Dante's arms I look over at Zane and see he's still sleeping peacefully. I smile and walk down stairs.

I go down the stairs careful not to wake anyone up. I look over at the living room couch and see my brother and Garroth cuddling. I giggle softly and walk over to the kitchen and grab something to drink. Just then Aphmau comes down the stairs quietly. "Hey (Y/n)." Aphmau greets me quietly. I wave putting my water down.

Aphmau walks over to the living room and I follow smirking. She giggles and looks up at me smiling evilly.
"Aaron time to wake up." She says sweetly.
"Huh what? W-what?!"He says looking at who was next to him and jumps off the bed/couch. Me and Aph laugh.
"Have fun cuddling with Garroth?" I ask giggling along with Aph.
"I'm super jelly." Says Aph still laughing a bit. I then walk away from them to get started on breakfast. Zane and Dante walk down stairs. Just as Aaron and Aph walk up from the living room.

"Morning." Zane says sounding a bit annoyed.
"Morning guys! How'd you all sleep?" Dante chirped. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear. "I slept amazingly". I blush and continue with breakfast and answer his question.
"I slept great! What about you guys?" I say looking over at my brother, Aphmau, and Zane.
"Meh." Aaron says.
"I slept well!" Aph says happily.

"Like a queen!" Katelyn says reaching the bottom of the stairs. "Dante, hands off!" Katelyn says seeing Dante's arms around my waist. "Zane why didn't you do anything?!" Katelyn asked.
"I'm still just waking up!" Zane answers sounding annoyed.
"Ugh Dante off!" Katelyn says again.

"But Katelyn!" I whine.
"No buts missy your lucky I'm letting you sleep in the same room! Now off, Dante!" Katelyn says like an over protective older sister. Dante kisses my cheek quickly then unwraps his arms from around my waist. I pout but continue making breakfast.

"Oooh! I just realized we'll be having (Y/n)'s cooking for the first time!" Aphmau says excitedly.
"Oh yeah! I can't wait to try your cooking (Y/n)!" Katelyn says smiling at me out of her protective state.

"Well you guys don't have to wait long because I'm almost done." I say flipping the last pancake. "Breakfast is ready!" I say just then Garroth springs up and runs over to the kitchen.

"Did you make it (Y/n)?!" Garroth asked me right away. I nod my head happily smiling at him.
"Yasss!" He yells and runs over to the table ready to eat. "Come on guys lets have breakfast! Right Dante!"
"Yup let's have breakfast!" Dante says sitting down at the table as well.
Me and Aaron laugh while Zane just rolls his eye(s) at the guys behavior.
"Wow your cooking must really be good." Katelyn says looking at the two adults sitting at the table excitedly a waiting their food.