Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Title: I'll Wait...

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 17

Word Count: 5247

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Aaron lied in the snow while you were limp in Dante's arms. Your eyes slightly open the last thing you and your brother heard being your partner screaming your names. Dante pulled you closer to his chest crying harder then he was before and Aphmau fell to her knees next to Aaron sobbing just as much as Dante.

~A Week Later~

People hustled into the lodge either renting or returning to rest in their temporary room. More people standing or sitting in the lodge hall talking to friends and family staying together.

Kim stood at the entrance desk greeting people and assigning their rooms.

Garroth and Zane, now getting along, we're the bust boys taking peoples luggage to their rooms.

"This place is amazing!" Exclaimed a girl with purple-ish hair sitting in one of the couches in the hall, "oh it was such a great idea to come here for our honeymoon," she said to her newly husband a bright smile on her face.

"Nothing but the best for my girl," her husband with green-ish blue hair said back to her awkwardly shy.

"Yeah, well you might want to rethink that," a red haired guy who was listening in on their conversation said.

"Why is that?" The girl asked as her and her husband looked over at the stranger.

"I just heard a rumor that two people died here last week," the red haired guy told.

"Died? You mean from the awesome experience, right?" The husband asked hoping that two people actually didn't die.

"No, I mean literally died. They say they were murdered," The stranger told them.

"Murdered?!" The wife gasped flabbergasted. Another man comes in and joins in on the conversation having black hair and bright blue eyes.

"I think it was an Ultima," the new stranger added in.

"An Ultima? That old werewolf story?" The husband asked blue eyed man, "That's just a myth," he said playing it off like nothing.

"No, apparently it's true, there was a Meif'wa running around town yelling about them. It's attracted a lot of attention to this place," Blue eyes told them as Garroth and Zane listened in.

"You brought me to a spooky hotel," the wife gasped looking at her husband, "worst husband ever!" She said got up and walked away from him.

"Ah, baby, honey, scrunch mcgruffin! I- I didn't know, come on!" The husband rushed out his wife's pet names rushing after her.

"Do- Do you think Aphmau and Dante are gonna be okay?" Garroth asked his younger brother after watching and listening to the conversation that just occurred.

"I-I... i honestly don't think so.... after everything," Zane answered sadly.

"Zane..."

"It's been hard to talk about it," Zane continued, "but when I think of what they went through....."

"Zane, talk to me, you can talk to me about anything," Garroth told his younger brother with sad eyes. The events of last week still strong and lingering in everyone's minds.

When Zane doesn't respond and looks at the ground with sad eyes Garroth steps forward and places a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I may not understand you completely but I'm here to talk and try to," Garroth told him, "I'm here for you, Zane."