Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Title: Kim?

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 3

Key~
(E/c) Eye Color

Word Count: 2918

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

"GUYS! WAKE UP!"

"Ugh, what is it?" Garroth asked groggily to Lucinda, as I sat up in my sleeping bag still hugging Garroth's arm as he sat up and I'm assuming Aaron also sat up.

"Ugh, wha," Aaron barley asked groggily.

"Have you guys seen Kim?!"

"How would we see her if we were sleeping?" I sassed to her leaning my head on to Garroth's shoulder slowly falling asleep again, "We just woke up~" i yawned trying to stay awake.

"Yeah, plus wasn't Kim with you?" Garroth asked more awake as I still leaned on him slowly falling asleep than try to stay wake than slowly falling asleep again.

"She was last night when we went to sleep but when I woke up she was gone,"
Lucinda explained, finally waking up because of me being concerned for Kim, I let go of Garroth's arm, now with concern showing in my eyes, I look over at Lucinda who was also worried for our shy friend.

"Huh? That doesn't sound like Kim. That doesn't sound like Kim at all!" Garroth exclaimed worried standing up frantically, "we've got to find her!"

"Do you know if she like sleepwalks or anything?" Aaron asked towards Garroth.

"Maybe she just had to go to the bathroom?" Lucinda asked wanting to help herself calm down, but I know even she doesn't believe that.

"Maybe that's it," Garroth said before rushing towards the bathroom, "Kim! Oh Kimmy Kim!"

"Guys," Lucinda said getting Aaron and I's attention, "Do think that those wolves," she said hinting something.

"From yesterday day?" Aaron asked her, "no, I'm positive one of us would of heard something at least," Aaron denied her assumption.

"I just would feel bad if something happens after telling Garroth and Kim that everything was safe."

"Its okay Lucinda you told them that for a good reason plus it's possible that Kim just wanted to explore," I reassured just than Garroth came back.

"Guys! She's not in the bathroom!"

"Hmmm, maybe she got lost of the way back this place is huge there's plenty of halls to get lost down in," Lucinda suggested to the worried blond.

"Alright, Alright here's what were gonna do," Aaron said taking lead, "we'll just split up check the garage, outside, and the rest of the main hall. Once we've cleared those areas we can regroup."

"Sounds like a plan," I said nodding my head at Aaron. All of us splitting up in different directions to search for the lost Kim.

Dante POV

"I spy with my eyes something that begins with S."

"Snow," Zane and I said in unison to what Aphmau said.

"Darn it, how did you guys know?"

"Gee I don't know maybe because IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOR THE LAST FIVE MILES!" Zane exploded annoyed while I just rested my head on my palm looking out the window watching the snow covered trees as we drove by.