Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Title: Decorating

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 7

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(F/c) Favorite Color 

Word Count: 1473

~No Pov~

You and Aaron are getting ready to decorate the house for Christmas and for the best decorated house on Mystreet competition.

"Aaron are you done getting ready I really want to start decorating!" (Y/n) yells/ask excitedly to her older brother.

"Yeah I'm done I'll get breakfast started. You go get the decorations from the attic." Aaron says walking out of his room and heading to the kitchen.

"Aye-eye captain!" (Y/n) says saluting him running off to the attic to get the decorations. Once (Y/n) got the decorations and lights she placed them on the living room coffee table and went to eat her breakfast.

"Here's your breakfast" Aaron says to his younger sister setting down her food.  Then getting his own food and sitting down to eat. Once they were done eating they went outside to start decorating.

(Y/n) POV

Me and Aaron walked outside to start decoration when Dante came up to us.
"Hey guys"  Dante said to us while waving. "Hey Dante!" I said and ran up to him and hugged him, while Aaron just waves and continuing to unravel the light. "Wow I didn't know you missed me this much!" Dante says hugging me back with a wide, flirtatious, smile on his face. "Shut up!" I say pulling back from the hug a bit with a smile on my face and a little blush that hopefully was barely noticeable. "Alright love birds that's enough. Now (Y/n) are you going to help with the decorations or not?" Aaron asked.

When Aaron said love birds, me and Dante immediately pull away from each other and I start blushing and this time I know it was noticeable. "AARON!" I yell at him still blushing. "Haha I was just joking (Y/n). But seriously are you going to help?"

"Yes I'm going to help, but first." I say then turn towards Dante.
"Why'd you come over?" I asked tilting my head side ways "oh yeah! I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out,but it looks like your about to start decorating so I'll just go see you later (Y/n) , Aaron" he says and turns around about to walk away until.

"Wait! Dante! Why don't you help us decorate that way we can still hang out" I say to to him.
"That's a great idea (Y/n)! Wait! Aaron are you alright with it?"

"Yeah it's fine we could use an extra pair of hands"
"YAYYY!" I scream and drag Dante towards the decorations. "So Dante are you and the guys going to decorate your house for Christmas?" I asked him while hanging up lights. "Yeah we're decorating later today" he says

~Time Skip: To Being Done Decoration~

Me and Aaron finally finished decorating the outside of the  house and right on time too Zane is getting closer to me and Aaron's house for judging. Also Dante left about an hour ago from the guys calling him saying they were going to decorate their house so he had to leave to go help them.

Oooh here comes Zane! "Hey Zane!" I say while he walks up to our house. "Hey (Y/n)" Zane replies back "Ready to see our house" I say excitedly, wanting to see his reaction to our work. "Yes I am,but just because we're best friends (Y/n) doesn't mean I'm going to give you extra points or make sure you win"
"And I don't want you to just gives us the win just because I'm your best friend" I say back "Good then let's see it" "Okay!" I say as I look over to Aaron nodding my head telling him to turn on the Christmas
lights.

Once they come on I turn around to see Zane's reaction and stand next to him. "Woah!" He says then writes down a number on his clip board scoring our house. Aaron then comes over and joins us admiring our work. Me and Aaron high five each other proud of our work on the lights. "I'm gonna head inside now and take a nap" Aaron tell me before heading inside. "Can I walk with you for the rest of the houses,Zane?" I asked looking over at Zane. "Sure. I wouldn't mind" he responds
"Yay!" I say happily while wrapping my arms around one of his, but him still being able to move his arm to hold his clipboard up.

~Time Skip: To the guys and Aphs house~

No POV

(Y/n) and Zane arrive to the guys house ready to judge it. With (Y/n) having her arms wrapped around one of Zane's. Her jacket half way zipped up and her (F/C) mask covering her eyes and Zane just wanting to go home and not talk to anyone besides his best friend.  Just then Garroth walks up to the two trying to butter his brother up to make them the winners and to which it doesn't work and just makes their score a 30/100 making Zane and Garroth to start arguing.

"Dante talk to (Y/n) maybe she'll make Zane boost up our score so we can beat the girls" Laurance whisper yells to Dante. "Uh I can try" Dante says walking over to (Y/n)

"Hey (Y/n)" Dante says while walking up to her and Zane. "Oh hey Dante" she says smiling at him and loosening her arms that are around Zane's one arm. "So (Y/n)..." Dante says grabbing her hand in his and pulling her away from the arguing brothers.

"Yes Dante...?" (Y/n) says confusion in her voice. "Ummm... Do you think you can get Zane to boost up our score? Please." He asked her while holder her hand and swinging their hands back and forth between them. " I don't know Dante. I don't really have a say in the scoring. If I did I wouldn't let him be so harsh on you guys." (Y/n) says giving him a small smile. "I'm really sorry I can't do any thing to help you guys."  (Y/n) says looking down at the ground a little sadly.

"It's ok (Y/n) I know if you could do something you would. So it's fine" he says lifting her head up to look at him." Don't get sad because of me. I want to see your beautiful smile." He says smiling at her. "Thanks for understanding, Dante" (Y/n) says smiling at him then pulling him into a hug. "You should probably get back to the guys now tho, while I drag Zane over to the girls house so we can keep judging. I'll see you later, Dante" (Y/n) says while walking away to get Zane. "Later (Y/n)" Dante says while walking over to the guys.

"So is she going to talk to Zane about it?" Laurence asks hopeful. "No she doesn't have a say in the scoring." He says to Garroth and Laurance. "Aww now all we can hope for is that the girls get a lower score then us." Garroth says "Yup" Dante and Laurance say.

The three guys then walk over to Zane and (Y/n) to see how the girls scoring is. Dante puts his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder when he gets next to her watching Zane score the girls house. "50/100" "Does  that mean that we won?" Aph asked
"No Aaron and (Y/n) won at a score of 200/100" Zane says
"What!?!?" All of us scream at once. "How is that even possible and how did you not know your own score (Y/n)?" Dante says "Zane didn't tell me" (Y/n) answers "But how is that possible" Dante asked again. "look for your self" Zane replies. Everyone then looks over to me and Aaron's house and see our Christmas lights.

"Woah Aaron's single right (Y/n)?" Katelyn asked amazed
"Ok 1. How did you and Aaron do that in the one hour I left and 2. Are you single?" Dante says amazed at the work you and Aaron did in one hour.
"Aaron is single, team work, and I am single" (Y/n) says answering their questions. "Well I'm going to go home now see you tomorrow guys!" (Y/n) says walking away from her group of friends Zane walking next to her but soon walking away to his house.
" I want to get married to him" Aphmau says still shocked
"Their decorating skills are amazing!" KC says
"I call dibs on (Y/n)!" Both Garroth and Laurance say at the same time. "Oh no you don't she's mine!" All three of the guys say soon getting into an argument with each other.