Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Title: Garroth's Secret

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 13

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(H/c) Hair Color
'Italic' thoughts

Word Count: 2520

No POV

"Alright, now we've been training all week. Let's see if it's paid off. Just remember to kick," Aaron said standing behind Aphmau his right hand on her left shoulder.

"I can do this! I CAN DO THIS!," the small potato screamed to boost her confidence in what she was about to do.

"Be fearless," Aaron told her.

"FEARLESS!"

"YOU GOT THIS!"

"I GOT THIS," she screamed as she ran towards the blue ocean.

"Are you sure letting her go into the ocean so soon is a good idea," Dante asked looking over at Aaron.

"Yes, I'm sure she'll be fine," Aaron says looking away from Aphmau and over to Dante, Garroth, and you.

"Yeah, Dante, and besides if something were to happen Aaron here to get her," You said to your boyfriend while sitting in between his legs leaning back into him his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Yeah, I'm right here for her," Aaron said looking back at Aphmau agreeing with what you said in low loving tone.

"Awww... that's sweet," Garroth said at how loving Aaron is for Aphmau.

"Speaking of sweet, that cruise is coming up soon. I'M SO EXCITED," Dante said to the three of you.

"That's right! I almost forgot! So who are you planing on taking, Dante. Eh? Ehh," Garroth asked Dante wanting to know if he was going.

"Well obviously my angel," he said hugging you closer to him and kissing your cheek, " and Erik and Sylvanna actually gave me and Teony their cruise tickets! They wanted to apologize for the whole kissing thing," Dante replied to Garroth.

"Well, That was..uh.. nice of them," Garroth said in shock.

"AARON! AARON!! LOOK I'M DOING IT," Aphmau screamed happily sitting in the ocean next to a few babies that are also sitting in the water.

"That's nice babe. B-but you-your still on the shore," Aaron yelled over to her.

"B-BUT I'M IN THE OCEAN RIGHT," She asked back to him.

"Uhhhh.. Technically, but maybe uh- try doggy paddling a little deeper? REMEMBER! YOU'VE GOT THIS," He Shouted out to her.

"Uhh.. RIGHT I'VE GOT THIS," she exclaimed before moving further.

"In any case. I wanted to take you guys! Plus you can bring a plus one," Dante said getting back to the topic they were previously on.

"Really!? Thanks man," Aaron said to Dante.

"Wow, DANTE THAT'S REALLY-," Garroth was saying when his alarm went off, "Uh-I-Uh- thanks for the offer, but I'll have to get back to you on that later.. Uh- GOTTA GO," Garroth said running away from them.

"Where are you going," Dante asked confused on why he was leaving abruptly.

"UH SORRY! I'M LATE! UHH-BYE," He scared mas he ran off to where ever he  was going.

"Well there he goes again," you said as you guys watched him run away.

"He's been sneaking off a lot lately," Aaron said what everyone was thinking.