Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Title: Grand Opening

Mystreet Season 3 Episode 12

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(N/n) Nick/Pet Name (Ex. Aph, KC, ZuZu, GarGar) *Depending on situation or person*

Word Count: 2694

No POV

"You three be safe going back home, okay?" Maria had told Dante, Gene, and you as you guys were leaving so you could be home for the Café's grand opening day.

"We will mom," Gene responded back to her hugging her as she kissed his cheek standing on her toes to be able to do so. Then doing the same to Dante.

"Oh I'm gonna miss you so much," she said and pulled you into your own hug. You hugged her back a bright smile on your face doing so.

"We'll miss you to Maria," you told her as you pulled out of the hug.

"Oh please, (Y/n), were family now you can call me mom if you want," Maria told you, you smiled at her touched until what she said after, "I mean come on you and Dante are going to get married one day, so I'll be you Mother-in-law once that happens so why not go ahead and stay calling me mom now," she said as if we're all normal giving you the same bright smile you had on moments ago.

"Ahem," Gene coughed breaking the awkwardness that happens after what his mother had told you that embarrassed Dante. "We should get going now, so we'll see next visit when we come to announce the wedding," Gene rushed the last part a smirk on his face getting into the car and rolling down the window.

"GENE!" Dante and you exclaimed in embarrassment as Maria got stars in her eyes.

"Come on let's go!" Gene yelled from out the car window to Dante and you.

You rolled your eyes and over to the back seat while Dante walked to the passenger seat. Both of you getting in and waving to Maria.

~

"Hey, Aph, I'm here," you said walking into the side room next to the kitchen, "uhhh... what's with the ears and tail?" You asked when you walked into the room then you saw she had her phone out hearing Lucinda's voice coming through.

"My FAULT? How is this my fault!" Aphmau exclaimed back to Lucinda as you listened and watched, "you gave me this potion saying it only lasted for an hour!" After hearing that you understood what had happened, "now it's lasted more than TWO DAYS!"

See this so why you can't go on vacations because than someone else gets stuck being Lucinda's Guinea pig.

"I DID COME TO YOUR HOUSE! BUT YOU WERE SLEEPING!" Aphmau yelled after what Lucinda had said, "LUCINDA! Ha," Aphmau than sighed calming her self as you continued watching amused, "...Lucinda..... pleaseeeee I need your help here, the maid Café is about to open. There are news paper people here and my picture will be in the newspaper. I want to be normal for this!" Aphamu pleaded through to phone to Lucinda.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE READS THE NEWS PAPERS THESE DAY!"

Was the last thing you heard from that weird conversation as you left to go put on your maid outfit for the grand opening soon.

'Note to self don't go on vacation without Lucinda' I thought to yourself as you walked away shaking your head in disappointment and letting out and exasperated sigh.

~

"Aaah," you let out a content sigh as you looked around the maid Café with Kawaii~Chan making sure everything was perfect before the Grand opening that would happen in a couple of minutes.