Chapter 19

(You asked and I'm delivering!
Enjoy the chapter!~)

Chapter 19

Title: Kissing Secret

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 8

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(H/c) Hair Color
'Italics' thoughts

Word Count: 3000

No Pov

"WHAT!?" Came a scream from a (H/c) haired girl. "Wait so your telling me that you and my brother kissed?" She asked her bluenette boyfriend named Dante. All he did was nod with a red face. "Not only did you kiss my brother just to get us this trip, but you also got kissed by Eric, Katelyn's dad!!!" Aaron's sister asked her boyfriend again and all he did was nod again sheepishly.

"HAHAHAHAHHA!!" The bluenette's girlfriend started laughing. "Oh Dante you and Aaron didn't have to go through any of that just to bring us here." She says walking up to her boyfriend wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him and him hugging back. "As long as I'm with you and our friends I'll have the best summer ever." She says with her head resting on his chest.

"But (Y/n) I wanted to. Actually both me and Aaron wanted to. We just want you guys to have the best summer vacation ever." Dante says looking down at his beautiful girlfriend and kissing her forehead.

"Thank you ,Dante, your the best boyfriend any girl could have." (Y/n) says look at her boyfriend and giving him a quick peck on the lips. "And that's why I love you."

"I love you too,(Y/n), now let's go get Aaron and get this over with." Dante says smiling at you.

~

"Aph theirs something I have to tell you. Come on let's get back to the house." Aaron says and gets up from his beach towel that was next to Aphmau's. Why you ask? Well because they were on a date, but sadly the reason on how they got the tickets to Love~ Love Paradise has to be told to his girlfriend.

"Hey, Dante, did you tell (Y/n)?" Aaron asked when the four of them walked into the house.

"Yeah I did, right (Y/n)?" Dante says looking at his girlfriend while holding her hand.

"Yup! He told me and it was hilarious!"
(Y/n) says starting to giggle again from remembering when he boyfriend told her how they got the tickets. 'Poor Dante, got kiss by Erik................ Hahahaha'

"What are you guys talking about?" Aph asked the three confused.

"Aph, we got our tickets from a contest" Aaron tells her and sits her down on the couch in the living room.

"So a contest" Aph replies still confused.
"Just sit down, Aph, all will be explained soon." (Y/n) says sitting down next to the confused potato.

"A week before we left for Love~ Love Paradise Dante signed us both up for a contest" Aaron starts explaining.

"What kind of contest?" Aphmau asked.
"Promise not to get mad?" Aaron asked her.
"Get mad why would I?" She asked confused about his question.

"I think she'll understand *sigh* after all it was an accident and plus all (Y/n) did was ask some questions then end up laughing when i finished telling her." Dante says trying to reassure Aaron, while crossing his arms across his chest.

"Wha-... What was an accident...?" She asked confused looking at the two guys standing in front of her then at that girl sitting next to her wanting an explanation.

"Just sit down and relax, Aph, it's story time." (Y/n) says smirking at her brother and boyfriend ready to hear the story all over again.

~Flash Back~