Chapter 85

Chapter 85

Title: Decisions *PT 1*

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 35

Word Count: 2204

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Garte stood shocked, his blue eyes widened as he tried to comprehend what his long time friend had just told him.

"H-how?"

"(Y)n) described Elizabeth with Aaron confirming all of it as well. They also saw a boy from the lodge. The connection of those two with the thought of forever potions plus Zack is here, Garte."

"I know that, I know they escaped the realm we sealed them in but why all here on Starlight?" Garte asked, "Why right now!?"

"I don't know," Derek responded looking at the ground conflicted.

"I thought we confirmed the boy from the lodge was dead. Gone."

"We confirmed blood trails and assumed he was. We never recovered the body."

"If he truly is he here. What on Earth are they planning?" 

"We can't think about it," Derek stated, angering Garte.

"Our kids are here!" Garte reminded.

"If we think about it, Garte, we're going to act on our suspicions. That will provoke them. I thought we talked about this. I don't need my family in any more trouble then we're already in," Derek said looking down with sad eyes, a flash of the Newspaper that Zack showed to him appearing in his mind.

"I saw. Derek, the rumors of Ultima's are resurfacing," Garte warned.

"I know. I've Made all of my family aside from (Y/n) and Aaron aware of the situation aware," Derek answered.

"Why not tell them!?" Garte asked surprised.

"They're the successors of the curse-"

"But (Y/n) isn't a full successor, she can barely go the extent that Aaron and you can," Garte argued.

"Yes, I know, but I just don't know if I should-"

"Of course you should tell her! You should tell both of them before it's too late and they find out some other way," Garte warned.

"Your right. I'll think about telling (Y/n) but Aaron is a different situation. He will be the most impacted by this. I need to protect him the most, as much as possible."

"Are you sure? Derek, think of what he's done to my son!"

"Garte, you know better than I that Garroth would be dead by now if he was truly going to die," Derek responded back.

"Why does that matter! That doesn't stop the pain he's going throu-!" Garte firedback, getting cut off.

"His forever potion is keeping him alive, isn't it?"

"Don't you bring that up you-"

"I'm right, no?"

Garte looked down silent for a moment before looking back up at his friend, "I don't want to remember that."

"It's a part of our past, Garte. The hell we put those children, our children, through. We will always remember it."

"I wanted to believe we were doing something good, Derek."

"The only good that's come of it is that you inadvertently saved  Garroth's life from this event," Derek praised, "Will the potion you put on him be strong enough for him to live through this?"