Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Title: Haunted House

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 15 &16

Word Count: 4296

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Very important question! Do you guys want Dante to become a Werwolf or stay Human?

Now enjoy the chapter! I proud of it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Everyone but Aphmau, Aaron, Dante, you and your parents were in the entrance to the front of the boat with Guy and Nate.

"Hehe, it's Haunted House day!!!" Melissa squealed stars in her eyes.

"Huh, what?" Blaze asked confused.

"Today is the day we go to t tohe haunted house in the theme park!" Melissa told the stars in her eyes never leaving.

"Your really excited for the Haunted House," Maria stated the obvious, "must like spooky things huh?"

"Well that annnddd..... take it away Guy!"

"The haunted house is Starlights prize Haunted House full of mystery and spooks~ On top of that Starlight's Haunted House is known for its Romance~."

"Wh-what, What's so romantic about a haunted house!?" Garroth exclaimed.

"It's just an urban legend going around social media but people say they have had intimate experience with their loved ones in there. Either a confession, proposal or something of the sort," Guy let out waving his hand.

"Which means taking my siblings and their lovers in there is perfect for romancey things!" Melissa exclaimed the biggest smile on her face.

"I see," Maria said understand Melissa's excitement.

"Wow, Melissa, you sure are a supportive sister," Blaze complimented.

"I try."

"But this kind of stuff doesn't always happen in the haunted house," Guy mentioned causing Melissa's smile to falter for a moment, "just giving you a heads up darling."

"Oh I know which is why if something doesn't happen a little Melissa intervention will help fix that up right away!" Melissa declared, "Now, were going to be heading to the haunted house around 6 PM right when the sun starts setting so we can get that mood lighting in. So no one be late or I'm leaving your butts here!"

~

"Huh, wonder where Aaron is," Aphmau muttered to herself looking at her phone with her eyebrows scrunched up.

"Have you seen Zane!?" Ghost asked rushing up to Aphmau.

"Um no I haven't-"

"Oh you're no use, I'll find him myself!" Ghost cut Aphmau off before rushing off in a hurry.

"Umm, okay..?" Aphmau let out confused by went on her way looking for Aaron but his when she saw the Lycan parents door open with them talking.

"WHAT!" Derek yelled.

"It's exactly like I said, they were discriminated against," Rachel spoke back, calmly.

"Hold up, here in Starlight!?" Derek questioned, "I think you heard wrong."

Rachel sighed and looked at her husband, "no you didn't hear me wrong, Aaron, (Y/n) and the pack were going to a restaurant in the park when Aaron asked to be seated they were denied because of the fact that they were werewolves."