Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Title: Maid Cafe~

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 16

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(Rg/n) Random girl Name
(F/c) Favorite Color

(A/n you guys make me so happy with the feed back I'm getting for this story I decided to to a double update today! Thank you guys so much!)

Word Count: 1607

(Y/n) POV

I woke up to see Dante still sleeping and his arms still wrapped around my waist. I also feel our legs tangled around each other.

I try to get out of bed to get my bandana then go to make breakfast for the guys, but when I try Dante's grip just tightens around me.

"Dante, I want to make you and the guys breakfast!" I says winningly trying to get out of his grip.
"But I want you to stay here with me!" He says in his really attractive morning voice that may or may not have sent chills down my spine.
"Please! I'll cuddle with you later Dante!" I tell him trying to get out of his grip once again.
"Promise?" He asked hopeful.
"Promise." I tell him kissing his nose.
"Ok." He says smiling at me and letting go of me.
"Thanks Dante!" I say getting up and grabbing my clothes and my bandana on the way out of the room. Then walking out of the room to shower quickly and change into my everyday cloths and putting on my bandana.

I walk out of the bathroom and see that the guys are still sleeping so I make my way to the kitchen and start cooking breakfast.

~small time skip later~

While I'm finishing the last of the food I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist and they put their chin on my shoulder.
"Hey baby." The person says flirtatiously in my ear.
"Back off Travis!" I say pushing him away and putting the last of the food on a plate then putting it on the dining room table.
"Oh come on Dante's not around" Travis says smirking.
"I said back off Travis." I tell him again.
"Fine, okay then" he says putting his hands up in defeat.

I go over and knock on Laurence and Garroth's rooms and tell then breakfast is ready then go to Dante's room and open the door and see he's still sleeping. I walk over to him and shake him.
"Dante breakfast is ready" I
tell him while shaking him.
"Huh?"
"Breakfast is ready" I repeat smiling at him.
"Oh ok" he says getting up and putting on a shirt. He grabs my hand and we walk out of the room together. When we get to the kitchen, we see the guys devouring their food.

"(Y/n)! You make the best food ever!" The three 'monsters' scream in union.
"Hehe thanks guys" I says nervously smiling at them.
"hmm maybe you should sleepover more often then" Dante says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Please!" The monsters scream again.

~ Noon ~

After the guys went crazy over my food. Dante tried it and then he 100% agreed with the guys on my cooking skills. After all that happened me and Dante played video games for a bit and now we're here with him walking me home.

Me and Dante then reach my front door. I look at Dante and thanked him for waking me home and he says 'its no problem.' I hug him then lean up to kiss his cheek, but Dante was always sneaky so he turned his head and I ended up kissing his lips we stayed like that until the door swung open with a Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau at the door they start squealing when they see us. Me and Dante pull away blushing.

"Uhh hey guys" I say nervously when they stopped fangirling.
"My OTP! *cough, cough* I mean (Y/n). Kawaii~Chan wants me and you to go with her to get a job at a new maid cafe in the city." Aphmau tells me.
"Oh please (Y/n)~Sama! Please help Kawaii~Chan!" KC begins to beg.
"Umm sure?" I say unsure. I turn to Dante. "I'll see you later then?" Asked him
"Yeah. I'll see you later, (Y/n)" he says kissing my cheek then winking at me before walking away to his house. I just stand their blushing with two of my friends fangirling behind me.

~Time skip walking to the Maid Cafe~

"So why do you want me and Aph to go with you to get this job?" I ask KC while looking down walking with my hands in my pocket then looking up at her at the end of my sentence.
"Because people don't take Kawaii~Chan seriously so I thought if I had someone that people will take seriously with me I'd have a better chance at getting the job." KC explained.
"Um ok?" I say not questioning her anymore.

~

When we get there we walk in and see the place packed. We walk up to one of the workers and KC asked if they had any opening. The worker says they don't and as we're about to leave we hear.

"Get out! You can't even cook delicious sweets all you do is burn them and your also rude to the customers. Get out and never come back. (Rg/n) find new works now!"
"Fine Michi didn't even like this job." Michi says walking out of the kitchen and out the door.
"Uhh hehe... There are maid outfits in the back in different colors choose one and get to working and if you guys do a great job today you'll have the job. Now hurry were under staff so you'll be on your own!"
"W-wait I don't..." Aph starts off.
"Shhhh. Aphmau~Senpai. If you say you don't want to work here they might think Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to either." KC tell Aph
"Oh fine. Let's just get to the work room." Aph says giving in.

We walk in to the work room and see different colors of maid outfits I go and grab the (F/c) colored maid out fit and get changed in the little dressing room that they have in the work room.

When I get out I wait for Aph and KC to get done changing. Once their done we're about to walk out when KC stops us.
"(Y/n)~Sama I'd hate to tell (Y/n)~Sama this but (Y/n)~Sama is going to have to take off her bandana" KC says nervously.
"What why?!"
"Kawaii~Chan thinks they won't allow it and Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to risk losing this job. Oh Please (Y/n)~Sama!" KC says sorrily.
"F-fine, but you owe me KC" I tell her starting to take off my bandana.
"Anything! Oh thank you (Y/n)~Sama!" KC says happily.

Once I take off my bandana the girls look at me with their jaws dropped.
"Wow!" They say.
"Umm can we get to work?" I ask shly at their reaction to me without my bandana on. I rush out of the room and get to work. After a couple of minutes I see the guys show up me and Aph freak out.

"What are the guys doing here!?" We ask each other at the same time. Just then we hear KC.
"Aphmau~Senpi and (Y/n)~Sama are here they're even wearing this dress too. Also (Y/n)~Sama isn't wearing her bandana and she looks so pretty!"KC tells them.

"(Y/n), I can't go out there! They can't see me like this! You know how Garroth and Laurance like me! And how much of a casanova Travis is!" Aph tells me freaking out still.
"It's ok Aph you don't have to go out there. I'll go!" I tell her reassuringly.
"B-but what about your bandana?!" She asked.
"It's ok Aph I'd do anything for a friend plus they were bound to see me without my bandana at some point." I tell her with a reassuring smile.
"O-okay. Thank you (Y/n)" she says hugging me before I walk out to the guys table.

"Hey guys!" I says happily to them. "What would you like to have?" I asked them the same happy tone in my voice.
"Wow" all the guys say looking at me in the maid outfit and without my bandana except for Dante who's seen me without my bandana he's just looking at me in the maid outfit.

After the guys get out of their trance I'm just standing there awkwardly while blushing. "Uhh what would you guys like?" I asked them again.
"A slice of you baby" Travis says smirking at me then winking.
"Uhh what about a cupcake?" I asked him.
"Haha" the three other guys laugh at him getting rejected.

"What would you like Dante~Kun?" I ask him all Kawaii like making him blush.
"U-uhh I-I-I'll take a-a ch-cheese c-cake" Dante says stuttering a lot still blushing.
"Ok Senpai" I say winking at him.
"What would Garroth~Kun and Laurnce~Kun like" I ask them. They also start blushing and stutter while telling me what they would like. Once I have their orders I walk to the kitchen and give their order to the chef and they give me their orders a couple minutes later. I walk out and give the guys their food and walk away. While walking away I hear a cat call. Then hear someone get slapped and Travis saying 'Oww'. I giggle after hearing that and walk away to serve another costumer.