Rundown on Story Options

Even though the My Inners Demons choice is the winner with 5 votes, Lab Rats - 2, and Fairy Tails - 1. I still wanted to share with you the story description/outline for the three stories so enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My Inner Demons: (#1)

• (Y/n) (L/n), a 'former' assassin (still kinda is) and knight for the prince of Daemos, Asch. Having grown up with a luxurious lifestyle, though nothing compared to the royal family. Her family is of a wealthy assassin's clan, one that follows and accepts orders from all of the Daemos kingdom.

• In Daemos sentimental emotions must not be shown, or at least not in public, that's what (Y/n) was always been told by her father and no matter how many times she would be told she would still feel those emotions strongly; so she was taught and trained to not show it or reveal it in public but it's not long till that training disappeared when a friend was in need of help.

• (Y/n) and Leif had been friends for a few years now, having known each other a year or two before they became knights for Asch.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Fairy Tail: (#2)

• (Y/n) (L/n) a Fairy Tail, S-Class, Wizard her titles; Goddess of the Weather or Tempestas (or Tempest)

• (Y/n) is a weather mage with their magic being called Weather Control (It's like the elemental magic that is so popular within Fairy Tail stories but I will be making sure your not OP)

• Weather Control allows the reader to have the ability to use Lightning, Ice/Snow, Wind, Acid (because Acid rain is a thing), Sunlight, and Water (as well as some temperature control because things like hurricanes & blizzards are caused by temperature in the area) but only to an extent. She excels mainly with Wind and Lightning.

(A/n: More to be explained when story is actually to be written)

• (Y/n) was kidnapped and forced into an illegal underground mage battle (kids league) tournament. She was forced to battle and kill other kids of her age, younger and older (5-13 age bracket). Because it was either her or them, after every battle she would cry herself to sleep especially when she would go against other kids from her village.

(A/n: Yes that means the reader will have their own arc. I'm both excited and nervous to write it because this will be completely from me and not the anime so I hope I write it well when I get to it)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Lab Rats: (#3)

• (Y/n) (L/n) lives with her three best friends, all four of them having been taken from their parents when Davenport discovered what his brother Douglas and Best Friend (F/n) were planning to do to their kids.

• (Y/n) is the combat specialist, being strong and agile. You're mainly an electricity user and good at combat while being a natural at using obstacles and other weapons.

• You can also geoleap and have super intelligence but your intelligence is mainly for combat and such but you're still very smart.

• (Y/n) is outgoing and will stand up for herself and her friends/family if need be I mean she is the combat specialist for a reason guys.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

If you want to switch your vote now's your chance!!

But I will say if we stick to My Inner Demons since it's kinda short I can finish it while we wait for a, very hopeful, season 2 and then I can start working on one of these stories/provide you all with another vote much sooner than if I had to write for the other options since they are much longer.

Just something to think about, but I don't mind either way I just can't wait to write these stories!! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

See you soon~