Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Title: Christmas Miracle Part 2 *Special*

Mystreet Holiday Special Episode 2

Key~
• switch person

Word Count: 2933

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

"Aaron, Don't worry! It's fine," Aphmau said to her pacing boyfriend. The both of them being in their bedroom. Everyone else downstairs.

"How can I not worry?" Aaron asked stoping his pacing. Looking Aphmau in the eyes, "this is my dad we're talking about! Honestly when I saw Melissa and mom I wanna kinda figured he wasn't going to show up. But than he did!"

"Which is great!" Aphmau chirped, "I mean come on did you see the big him and (Y/n) shared? Adorable!"

Aaron faked a laugh, "Yeah its great," he replied back sarcastically, "If I had time to prepare," he exclaimed to her.

"Huh?"

"My Dad... I haven't seen or talked to him in such a long time," Aaron explained, "I don't know what to prepare you for."

"Then what about (Y/n) and him?" Aphmau asked.

"(Y/n) always had a soft spot within our dad. Especially since she's the youngest and his little princess," Aaron explained and continued, "though he never had time for us. (Y/n) would always find a way to either spend time with him or get him to spend time with me and Melissa for family time. Though they weren't always successful just the time that she tried to get for me and Melissa would have her and him have time together messing around as she tried to get him out of working in his home office. We were always thankful for her trying even if her attempts were to fail."

"Oh," silence fell between the two for a couple of seconds before Aphmau spoke again.

"Hey, Aaron however your dad is, I'm sure he's fine," Aphmau told him before perking up, "Besides, It's the Holidays! Holiday magic is sure to make him at least somewhat pleasant!"

Aaron laughs, "It's nice of you to think that way but-"

"A ba ba!" Aphmau interrupted, "Holiday Magic!" She exclaimed, "Now let's get back downstairs before my mom and your mom... kill each other!"

"But-"

"Holiday Magic, Aaron!" Aphmau exclaimed then whispers, "Holiday Maggggiiiccc."

~

Downstairs everyone sat around eating cookies around the fireplace. Well everyone but Derek who is on a quick phone call near by.

"Hey, Dante?" You whispered over to him to scared to be to loud because of the quietness everyone else is in.

"Yeah, (Y/n)" he whispered down in your ear as he had you pulled into his side.

"Are you nervous?" You asked him looking up at his dark blue eyes.

"No, why would I be nervous?" He asked back to you stuffing half a cookie in his mouth than feeding you part of the other half.

Once you finished eating the cookie fed to you by your boyfriend you spoke answering his question.

"I don't know. I just thought that you might be a bit nervous. You know with you meeting my whole family for the first time," you explained your reasoning looking at the crackling fire in front of everyone.

Dante's eyes widening processing what you had just said. Starting to freak out a bit because it was his first time meeting your whole family well at least the first time meeting your parents. He needed to make a good impression on them if he ever wanted to—