Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Title:Fire!!

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 15

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(F/c) Favorite Color

Word Count: 2765

(Y/n) POV
I'm over at Aphmau's house hanging out in her room along with Zane. The three of us are playing with ponies and drinking tea at the moment.

"Hey Aph you locked the door ,right?" Zane asks for the seventh time.

"Yes Zane. I'm pretty sure the door is locked." Aphmau says. Just then Travis comes barging into the room.

"Hey guys!" He says looking at us while Aphmau and Zane freak out and stand up. 

"Oh you guys are playing with your little ponies. How cute" he says in a teasing manor.

"It not what it looks like!" Aph and Zane scream out while I'm still sitting crisscross on the floor still drinking tea showing no emotion.

"Me and (Y/n) forced him to play with ponies with us! R-really it was mostly me who forced him tho." Aph says in a shocked manor.

"Okayyyy what ever you say" he says putting his hands up in surrender.

"What are you doing here, Travis?" I ask him putting my tea down and standing up dusting myself off.

"I'm making Cookies with Kawaii~chan and was wondering if you guys would like to join" he says answering my question.

"Did you say Cookies!?!?" I say excitedly with a wide smile on my face.

"Yeah want to join us." He says flirtatiously,but I don't really notice from me being to excited about cookies.

"Yes!!!!" I say running over to him grabbing his wrist and dragging him downstairs.

"Let's get cooking!!" I scream excitedly like a little kid.

No POV

"Thank you, (Y/n)!" Zane says after you ran out of the room taking Travis with you.

"Why do you say that, Zane?" Aphmau asked the pony loving emo.

"Because she did that on purpose. Yes she loves desserts and sweets,but she puts her friends and family in front of her very very strong love for sweets. So she dragged Travis out so he wouldn't ask any more questions." Zane explained to Aphmau.

"Ohh." Aph says understanding. "Well that's really nice of her."

"Yeah kind of the reason why she's my best friend" Zane says.

"What are the other reasons?" Aph asked curious.

"When I first met her I was really rude to her,but she just kept trying to get to know me and be my friend. I was really confused on why she wanted to be my friend so badly until one day I asked when she walked up to me......"

~Flash back~ (Still No POV)

(Y/n) was jogging with her brother, Aaron, when she sees Zane and tells Aaron she's going to go talk to him. He nods at her and keeps jogging while she walks over to Zane.

"Hey, Zane!" She greets him while waving. Zane just ignores her and continues on his way home.
"What's wrong?" She asked him her smile fading.

"Why?"he asked her stopping in his track.

"Why?," She ask confused tilting her head, "Why, what?"