Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Title: Date Disaster?.......Or Not?

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 10

Key~ 
(Y/n) Your Name 
(F/c) Favorite Color
(F/d) Favorite Drink
(F/sf) Favorite Starter Food
(F/f) Favorite Food
(F/TV/M) Favorite TV or Movie *!Series!*
(Can be an Anime series too!)
'Italics' thoughts

Word Count: 4084

(Y/n) POV

"WAHHHHH!," the cries of a baby was heard.

" That baby has been crying on and off since we've been here...!" Katelyn sighed, some what complained.

"Hm.. I'll take care of this!" Aphmau says in a serious voice and taking out a wooden bat!

'What on Earth is she doing!?'

"What on Earth is she going to do with that," Ivy asked.

"Nooo she's gonna-" Aaron said before Aphmau grabs the baby and makes a break for it.

"AARON, I GOT THE BABY!" Aphmau screamed to Aaron while running from the baby's parent.

'I bet your wondering how it got to this? Well it started this morning with Garroth and Travis. They were sitting on the roof talking.'

~ Flash Back ~ [No POV]

"It's nice to have you here with the rest of us, Travis, sorry about the whole running off without you thing" Garroth says looking at Travis.

"Don't worry about it Garroth my man. One time my friend Kevin got left home for Christmas an-..." Travis tells Garroth before getting cut off by him.

"It's just that Dante and Aaron said they got tickets......and they broke down my door!"

"You mean our door, right? It is our house."

"Hmmm? Oh yes of course our door. I asume you had time to get a replacement and you locked up, right?"

"Yeah of course I did buddy! It matches and everything!" Travis answers Garroth nervously, "And don't worry nothing bad is gonna happen to the house while you're gone! It'll be fine!"

"Oh! Thanks man, I knew I could count on you! But enough about the house-"

"Oh thank Irene!" Travis whispers turning around and away from Garroth with a worried face.

"I still don't know how you got here" Garroth finished off.

"W-what?" Travis asked dumb founded still having a worried face and facing away from Garroth.

"Y'know how you got to Love~Love Paradise?" Garroth asked again.

"Ohhhhh... You know. Umm.... how did you guys get here again?" Travis stammers.

"We took a boat"

"Yeah!" Travis exclaimed, " That's what I did! Ahhahahah," he nervously stammered, "I definitely didn't blow up our house." Travis whispered to himself looking to the side and away from Garroth.

"What was that?"

"I TOOK A BOAT!!" Travis screamed nervously.

"Yeah I know you said that already... So how are things going with Katelyn? Huh? You better not screw it up."

"PFT... You know it's okay..." Travis says some what shyly.

"Just okay? How was your first date? Did you take her somewhere special?"