Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Title: Helping Aaron

Aaron's Ticket Episode 1 & 2

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
• Switch

Word Count: 5303

(Y/n) POV

Uhhhh..... all I can say is that Silvana went crazy for awhile. And when I mean crazy I mean crazy! She tried to get Aphmau and Aaron married. If that doesn't say something than I don't know what does to make you think she hasn't gone crazy.
But besides that we found or made a new friend, Kim! And KC and Zane had a moment at A-Con! Zane told me about it when him and I were having a best friend day together since we haven't been able to have one with just the two of us for a while.

Oh! And we even bought Gene a house on the street. He lives with Zenix and Sasha in a house down the street in the house he had been eyeing for a while. They soon later got accused for vandalizing the neighborhood with the Shadow Knight logo. But luckily we found the real vandalizar leaving them free from accusation.

But today, today is something big. Today is the beginning of something, something big, going in to motion and it starts with Garte and my father, Derek, buying a new property, together~.

~

No POV

Malachi walks up to the Ro'Meave residents. Ringer they door bell when reaching the door.

Garte walks towards his front door opening it, "Hello, how may I help you?" He asked the man standing in front of him.

"Good evening, sir, my apologies for disturbing your evening, but I-"

"Are you selling those mint cookies?" Garte asked disrupting Malachi as he spoke.

"Huh? No, I'm not," Malachi told the business man in front of him.

"Then our business is done here," Garte responded closing the front door.

"Uh! Sir, wait!," Malachi exclaimed to Garte from behind the closed door, "I wanted to tell you about the vacation cabin you had visited years ago with your family!"

Garte has been walking away from the door before turning back around opening the door after hearing the brunette's words from behind his front door.

"Your talking about property on bunny hill; what about it?" Garte asked when he reopened the door. Malachi turning back around to face the blonde adult.

"Well years ago you said in a survey that you really liked the place."

"Yes, I did, so what?"

A blonde male walks up to the Lycan house. Ringing the door bell Melissa Lycan answering the door.

"Hello?" Melissa greeted puzzled.

"Hi! Um is Mr. Lycan home?" Levin asked Melissa.

"He sure is! One moment," Melissa told the blonde that stood in front of her, "DAD IT'S FOR YOU!" Melissa yelled up to her father.

"I'm coming. I'm coming," Derek said as he walked down the stairs and to the front door where he was needed, "Hello. How may I help you?" He asked, Melissa walking away to go back to what she was doing before.

"Ah you must be Derek Lycan my name is Levin!" The blonde introduced himself unlike his brother Malachi, "I'm with the Phoenix Property brothers!"

"Wait, isn't that a TV show on the home network?" Derek asked.