Chapter 2:The concert.

STACY'S POV

It was teh day before the concert and i was pacing back and forth. Aubrey walked in.

"Whats wrong?!" She asked

"The mail didn't come yet! And we ordered all of our clothes offline!" I said nearly shriking.

" Hahahah. Don't worry! I all ready got it! See! It's in the bags! You are so funny when you are nervous."She said laughing at me while she went tot he couch and put the bags down. I got my stuff from HotTopic and she got her stuff from GlamorKillz.

"Don't laugh at me. I really can't believe that we got backstage passes to All Time Low! I mean it's All Time Low! Not Fall out Boy,or We the Kings! All Time Low!" I said frantically.

" I get it!" She said and thre my shirt at me.

"Now go get dressed. We're gonna see Alex!" She said jumping up and down. She was in LOVE with Alex. I loved Jack.

"Ya,so? We're gonna see Jack!!!!!" I said and smiled, he was my soul mate. I loved him. I ended up wearing a shirt that said "I feel Like Dancin" and my black and white skinny jeans with my black boots. I tied my long shiny black hair into a pony tail. It was an ATL concert...it was gona be hot. I walked into the living room and waited for Aubrey. She walked out 15 minutes later.  She as wearing a blue tank-top that said "Glamor Killz" shirt and black leggings that went down to her knees.  She was wearing her black flats. She putting a rainbow colored hair band in her hair.And after getting our bags and tickets and backstage passes. We were off!