Chapter 24, just ignore it if its wrong

Aubrey P.O.V.

"Alex, shut up!" I said, but it was to late Stacy had already took off up to the house, "Shit!" I stripped my wet hoodie off while I ran up to the house, dropping it on the crisp, fresh snow. I was freezing, I opened the french door that lead straight into the living room, which was tile and I can't really walk well in the first place. I slipped, I hit the hard floor and a sharp pain shoot through my hip, "Stacy, please don't do anything stupid!" I yelled up the stair case, "Imma be up in your room as soon as I manage to get up." Zack ran in the door behind me.

"Woah!" He slide across the floor, "Gosh, grab my hand."

"I'm good, you're kinda... naked." I looked away, blushing because a naked guy was standing right there a foot away! I heard the door open, and looked up to see Alex, naked, but better than Zack, "Help me up, Alexy! And Zack go to Stacy!"

"Here, baby." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Wow..." I blushed, giggling lightly.

"What?"

"You're adorable..." I cooed, he gave me funny eyes.

"I'm naked...."

"I know... crap, Stacy, yeah I'm going." I ran, like James Bond, up the stairs, and into Stacy's room, to see Zack aiding her bleeding wrist.

"Get Jack, this is bad, oh and call an ambulance its deep." Zack said, he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"ALEX, get Jack up here now! And get an ambulance NOW!" I screamed, looking at the flow of blood coming from her wrist, "Hurry with it, its bad!"

Jack came runnning into the room, his eyes bugged out of his head when he saw the blood and he ran to her side, "Stacy, why did you? Are you okay, does it hurt, nevermind I know it does." She fainted, and kept bleeding.