Cole Family Christmas

Aubrey P.O.V.

Alex sat on my right, holding Olivia who loved him more than me. "Okay, how about the adults open their presents first!" My mom said, passing out gifts to each on of the ones who didn't believe in Santa. "Okay, open them up." I ripped the wrapping paper off the small box.

"That is one from me." Alex said, and kissed my head. I opened the box and inside was a small piece of paper, it read 'would you, my dear, come on tour with us?' i grinned and closed the box.

"Yes, Alex, yes!" I screamed, as if he just asked for my hand in marriage, but this was close enough.

"I was hoping you'd say that, missy." He gave me a peck on the lips, and my family looked at us wiht big eyes, "She's agreed to come on tour with me!" Alex cried dramatically, everyone laughed. Alex slowly undid the wrapping paper from his and saw what it was, a scrapbook I had made, using all the pictures of us and the song lyrics he used to sing me to sleep.

"Like it?" I asked, afraid he might say no.

"Baby, I love it, its great." He said, looking through it.

We all went on to thank each other, and oh and ah over gifts until there was one more under the tree, Alex grabbed it, "Hmm, looks like this one is for, Aubrey Cole." He handed it to me and I slowly unwrapped it, everyone knew something was going on. I opened the box and inside it was a smaller bow, and it read from Alex. I opened the smallest box and gasped, there sat a white gold ring with little diamonds all along the band and a huge blue diamond in the middle. I glanced up at Alex who had got down on one knee, I began to shake. "I know we haven't been together long, but I love you, more than I've ever loved anyone before in my life, I've loved you since Rian and Matt saved you from being trampled by those fangirls, I loved you when you seeked comfort in Zack and I thought you loved him more than me. I've asked your family, I've considered every aspect and I don't care that we haven't been together long, I know we have the possibility of forever, Aubrey Marie Cole, I love you so much, you are the angel sent to save me in every way possible, will you do me the biggest favor and be my wife?" He was crying, i knew I was, he took my head in his hands. "Please."

"Oh my... Alex yes, a hundred times yes!" I whispered, "I love you just as much!" He gently kissed my face, my entire family broke into appluase. Alex pulled, back and slid the ring onto my finger as kissed his face all over. 

"Now we've got to send that to my Mum she wanted to see it so bad." Alex said, wrapping me in a hug, "Cannot wait til I can call you Mrs. Gaskarth."