Break up, and A King

Matt P.O.V.

Stacy has seemed off the past couple of days, distant and deep in thought. "Stacy, we need to talk." I grabbed her arm as she walked by and into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" She looked in my general direction, not at me though, of course not.

"Yeah, could you sit down for a minute?" I asked, she nodded and sat down on the couch beside me, "What's up?"

"Nothing, its nothing." She said, obviously covering something up, I know Stacy all to well.

"Really, Stace?" I gave her a serious, questioning look.

"Well, I didn't mean too, and I couldn't help it, still can't!" She whispered in a strained voice, "I have a crush... on Travis! I feel bad because I already have a boyfriend, a great one!" I looked at her, I wanted to cry, but I want her happy, to see her smile more than I want happiness for myself.

"Don't worry about it Stacy, because I'm breaking up with you, so you can be happy, go for Travis." I said, it was possibly the hardest thing I've have ever said in my life but I needed to let her go, she need to be let go.

"Matt..." She said, placing her hand on my arm, I shook my head. "Have this back, Matt, I'm not worthy of it." She slipped off the ring and placed it in my hand, I closed my hand on it and walked out of the room.

Stacy P.O.V.

I pulled my phone out as I watched Matt walk out of the room, I found Travis's contact and texted him, "Hey, its Stacy, you wanna come over?" My phone rang about a minute later, "Hello?"

"Hey, Stacy, did you invite me over?" Travis said, in his sweet but funny voice.

"Yes, sir-ee."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes!" He said and hung up.