Know she's gonna take it back somehow

Alex P.O.V.

"Aubrey, really?" She was freaking out, I'm talking hypervinalation, freaking out.

"Yeah!" She breathed in deep, then saw her Mom. "Mom!" She screamed, running to greet her. I followed with our suitcases.

"Aubrey!" Her mom yelled, as she grabbed her in a hug, I know where Aubrey got her looks from, she was a spitting image of her mom. I stood there in the middle of the airport, looking awkward. Her mom pushed her back to get a better look of her, then pulled her forward and kissed her forehead. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too! And, I think I should introduce you to Alex... before someone notices him." I walked over to Aubrey and wrapped my hand over her's. "Mommy, this is my amazing, sweet boyfriend Alex, who I am going on tour with, since I graduate soon, Alex this is my Mommy, Cherise." I hugged her with one arm, still holding Aub's hand.

"Its really great to meet you, Cherise." I said, smiling at her, she smiled back.

"You too, Alex..." She said, "Gerrod, should be in any mintue he was parking the car, we got here later than we planned, since Olivia was having a fit, Molly couldn't handle it." Gerrod, Aubrey's big brother, right?

"Ah, okay, does my little niece look like me?" I smiled, Aubrey had that glow about her like she was talking about her own baby, I wonder if that was something she wanted.

"Of course, she has your eyes and nose, she's just adorable." I could tell Aubrey and her mom had a perfect relationship, some people are lucky.