1 girl 2 guys?!?!?

Aubrey's P.O.V

When we got off the plane we saw Stacy running towards us. She jumped on me.

"Thankgod your back!!!!!!! Its friekn terrible being the only girl in the house!!" She explained.

"Don't hurt my wife please." Alex said as she jumped off ad we were talking towards Rian and Zack.

" Wheres Matt?" I asked. Rian and Zack looked down. Stacy scratched the back of her head. Alex tapped my arm.

"What?"He asked I shrugged. Whenever Stacy scratched the back of her head it meant she knew something I didn't. Zack was the first to look up.

"Well,Jack sueing us because he doesn't want to leave the band. and he not sue if he gets Stacy back." Rian answered. Alex was trying to figure it out all in his head.

"How long have you known?" I asked Stacy pissed off.

"Since the day fo your wedding. I couldn't tell you. I just couldn't. It was your big day and you were so happy. I just didn't want it reunied. And then he showed up and it got bad. Oh and by the way,I think Travis is trying to get me away from Matt." She said as fast as she could. I looked over to everybody else.

"Thats why he showed up?" Zack nodded and Rian did to.

" Ok. Lets just go home. And sort it out." Alex said finally getting threw his mind. We all nodded and walked to the car.

"Stacy?" Someone called. She turned around.

"Travis?" She asked. Well this wasn't weird.

" Hey!" He said and pulled her into a huge hug.

"Travis...choking" She blurted out and he let go.

" What are you guys doing here?" He asked smiling like an idiot.

" We picked up Alex and Aubrey from their honeymoon." Rian answered confused.

" Oh right! Congrat guys!" He said still smiling.

"Thanks,bro." Alex answered putting his arm around my waist.

" What are you doing later?" He asked Stacy.

" Probably just staying hime. Ya Know." She answered. She panicking.

Stacy's P.O.V.

Oh shit. He looked so cute and I didn't know what do to. I loved Matt. But DAMN was looking fine today.

" Maybe we could hang out." He said. I heard everyones jaw dropped.

" I don't think thats such a good idea." I answered. I'm dating Matt. But if no one was around, I would kiss him right there and then. He smiled.

" Well heres my number. If you change your mind." He said and gave me a quick hug and said "Bye" to everyone and walked away. I turned around to see them all shocked.

" Trust me. I'm as shocked as you are." I answered. We walked to the car now. I sat in the very back trying to figure out what just happened. Everyone was talking. I was thinking. Did I like Travis Clark? No. I liked Matt Flyzik. I didn't like him. I loved him. Ya. Loved Matt.I was interuptted by somebody.

"Yo, we're home." Rian said waving his hand infront of mine face.

"Right." I said and walked out. Just to see Jack with his bimbo of all a girlfriend.

"Goober." Zack said motioning me to go near them.

"No, stay here. I want to talk to you," Jack said. I sighed and shook my head and walked in the house with everyone else. Matt.

" Hey Aubrey and Alex! How was the honeymoon?" He asked smiling standing up.

"It was great!" They both smiled. Matt smiled to.

" Hey Stace." He said and put his arm around my waist.. This didn't feel right. Like it was a tigether one then normally. Did I really have feeling for Travis Clark?