Chapter 6: You cuss?

Aubrey P.O.V

Stacy walked toward me, I wrapped her in my arms. "I know its hard, but you have me." I grabbed her hand, most people looked at us weird when we hold hands, but we've been friends for about 15 years, we don't know how to be without each other.

"Thank you for being a great best friend." Stacy said, leaning her head on my shoulder as we swayed to Dear Maria, Count Me In. Alex pointed at the crowd and we all sang 'there's a story at the bottom of the bottle and I'm the pen'

"Thanks guys, this was a great show, thanks for coming, we do love our Baltimore fans. Who's coming next time?" The entire crowd cheered, including me and Stace. "Well until next time, we love you guys."  Jack and Alex looked at us, then walked to the front of the stage. Both of them reached down and grabbed our arms and pulled us up.

"This actually starts to hurt after a while, Alex." I told him, rubbing my arm while grimacing.

"Sorry about that, I'll pick you up by your waist next time." I blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up like that too, Stacy." Jack laughed, Stacy giggled. "Cause I'm just that cheesy." That mad me and Stacy laugh, Alex just hit Jack on the back of the head.

"Your burrito fucker!" Alex yelled in a fake English accent.

"You dickface!" Jack yelled back in a French accent.

"Bahhh!" Zack yelled, making me, Stacy, Alex and Jack jump up.

"You mother fudger!" I said while laughing at the funny face war Alex and Jack were now having.

"She says... almost... bad words, almost." Rian said, tossing his drumsticks up in the air. "We'll get you cussing soon." He patted my back reassuringly.

"I cuss, thank you very much!"

"For real, she cusses all the time." Stacy said, nodding to back herself up.

"I don't believe you." Zack said, glaring supsiously.

"Damn, you don't fucking believe me, douchebag?"

"Shit, she does man!" Rian gasped, someone's overly dramatic.

"Goodness, you're annoying." I joked with Rian.

"So are you, Dear." He smirked, I stuck my tongue out.

"You are to Alex." I giggled, walking to Alex, he took my hand in his and twirled me, I've known him for a matter of hours and I'm already in love with him, that's sad, and to think I only have a few more hours left with him.

"I didn't need you to tell me that, Aub." Alex shook his head, and put his arm around my waist, oh God he makes this harder on me than it really should be, he kissed my forehead, what the heck?