Chapter 16: Make-up Thanksgiving

"Her step-mom's being a bitch to her, like always, she can't even have a Thanksgiving without her step-mom being rude to her."

"Let's have a Make-up Thanksgiving tomorrow, for all of us to be together and be thankful for each other." Alex said, shrugging as if to say it really isn't that complicated.

"That is the most brilliant idea!"

"Not really, me and the gang do it every year, we just decided not to this year because of our girls, we didn't think you'd enjoy it, all that really happens is we eat the leftovers our parents give us then watch football and drink beer until we can't hold our drunken eyes open any longer." He summarized, that sounds interesting.

"Let's do it!"

"You aren't old enough to drink yet, babe, sorry maybe next year."

"I've drunk before!"

"Shh, my parents will hear!" We were laying on his bed, "They don't know I drink."

"Alex, sweetheart, I'm sorry to tell you everyone knows you drink, even my mother knows, don't act like its some big secret." I laughed at him, "Dork."

"Geek."

"Loser."

"Tard."

"CROSS DRESSER!" I smiled, knowing that I just won that battle.

"You Skank!" I feigned hurt, "Aw, baby, I was just kidding."

"You douche!" We both laughed, "I win!" I yelledexcitedly.

"Calm your grits." We both looked at each other, and bust out laughing.

"Calm.... your... gr...its, bahh." I laughed, I did a little flapping motion with my arms. I rolled over and fell off his bed, I stopped laughing. "Why isn't there a wall here?" I asked, you supposed to put your bed up against a wall!

"Because the construtors made it that way, I dunno."

'You're supposed to put your bed against the wall, Einstein!" I said, shaking my head at him.

"Its not a law, is it?" He asked me with a seriously messed up look on his face.

"If I ever become president it will be one." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"And I'll veto it." He smiled wickedly at me.

Time to get dirty, "Not if I do this..." I rolled on top of him and pressed my lips to his neck, my hands trailed down to the top of his pants and started playing with the hem of his underwear.

He pulled my mouth up to his, my lips barely touched his, "Not a chance lover boy." I rolled off of him and gave him a evil smirk, "We're at your parent's, and this is the first time I've met them, your mom even said I'm not a tramp, lets not ruin that, okay?"

"Ugh, fine, but when we get home you're mine." He said, kissed me intently, I couldn't help but kiss his fine self back. "I really love you."

A/N: This was way short, I ran out of ideas oops