It's gonna be hard when I'm gone

Alex's P.O.V.

They told us we weren't allowed to stay in the room because they were to sick. I don't know how many times Jack and I tried pushing past the doctor. We nearly got kicked out so Matt had to come in.

" They'll be fine." He kept saying over and over again.

"And what if they aren't?" Jack snapped.

"Jack,calm down." I said trying to reassuring him. He sighed and out his head in his hands.

"Code RED in Room 155! Room 155!" The annocer came out. 155. THat was their room. We all jumped up when we saw about 15 nurses and three doctors running into their room. We ran over to it but they still wouldn't let us in. They allowed us to look in. But what to find wasn't the best thing we could see. It was seeing Aubrey shaking and Stacy with her eyes rolled back in her head while she was trying to say something. But then the botch stopped. Dead stop. Not moving a inch, Come on. Say something Move.

" Get the paddles!" The nurses were screaming pounding on their chest. It was as if the hole world stopped. A tear rolled down my cheek. Usually I would wipe it off but i didn't care if peple stared at me crying. Jack was crying to. This was harder for Jack since he never had a straight forward girlfriend.

"Clear!" They shouted and put on Aubrey's chest. 2 minutes passed.

" Clear!" They shouted and again and put on Stacy's chest. It was like panging in the chest.

" Clear!" They said once again and this time Aubrey woke up. Thank god.

" Come on Stacy." I kept muttering.

" Clear!" The said on more time nad this time here eyes came back and Jack was muttering "thank god thank god" over and over again. I couldn't help but to do it to. Matt put his hand on my shoulder and I was just relieved that they came back.

THIS WAS HARD TO WRITE I WAS LITTERLY ALL MOST CRYING.