Suck it.

We all walked back to the bus. We decided to watch Family Guy. Everyone came back except for Jack.

" I'm gonna go find him." I sighed and stood up.

" You may not want to do that." Alex said quickly standing up. What why? I was shocked.

" Umm because he's probably practicing for the next concert" Alex said coming up on the spot. Man this kid was bag at lieing.

" What?" Aubrey said standing up.

" You can come Alex. So can you Aubrey." I said confused walking towards the door.

" Just tell her." Rian said sighing.I was even more confused now.

" Tell me what?" I asked turning around.

" Ya,tell her what?" Aubrey said crossing her arms standing next to me. That what I loved about Aubrey she was all ways there. And if something went wrong she was ready to kick some ass.

" Jack-Jack is cheating on you." Alex said with his eyes closed the whole time. I started laughing. Until I saw everyone's face.

" Your-Your not joking?" I whispered shocked,upset,confused,pissed off.

" I wouldn't say it if I was," Alex said lowly. He had hurt in his eyes.

" He told me not to tell you, but you were going to marry him. And I didn't want to see it end like that." Alex sighed and sat down rubbing his forhead. Aubrey put her hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

" Thanks for telling me Alex." I said.

" Don't tell him I told you. Do want to go see?" Alex asked. Aubrey's jaw dropped.

" Are you an-" I cut her off.

" No, I do want to go see. Just so it seems like noone told me." I said crossing my arms. Everyone's jaw dropped.

" Are you-?" They all asked.

" Positive? Yes.And take this." I said taking off the neckalace he gave me for Christmas.

" Why?" Matt said taking it.

" Because. if I can't set him on fire,then I want something to set on fire." I said in a town that everone backed off. Alex got up.

" Lets go." He sighed and Aubrey and I followed him. Aubrey held my hand the whole way. I really just wanted to hit someone. And it really wanted to be Jack. When Alex opened the door. There he was. Getting in some girls pants. Ontop of her. Alex put his hand on my shoulder. I shook it off and I hear him say Woa. I walked threw the door. Aubrey tried stopping me but I was done with people telling me when to stop and when not to stop.

" Uhem." I coughed. Jack looked up

" Stacy-" He said quickly. I stopped him.

" You got a little something right here." I said pointing to the side of his mouth.

" I do? Where." He asked wiping the side of his mouth. I smiled and said

" Here,I got it." I said and slapped him making him fall to his knees holding the side of his face. The girl stood up and began to look angry, I held up my hand in a fist.

" Who are you?" She asked.

" His ex." I said throwing my ring at his face which he was still cradeling. I kneeled down next to him.

" Does it hurt? I asked him. He nodded.

" Aw. I'm sorry baby. But I don't marry dick's" I said and stood up. He was still rubbing his face. His hoe kneeled down enxt to him kissing his face. I turned around and put my sunglasses on and walk pushed past Aubrey and Alex who were in shock with their jaws hanging down and their face was as pale as a ghost. Don't mess with Stacy LeRose,bitch.