How did this happen?

Alex's P.O.V.

I was freaking out when we hung up.

"Yo bro.Whats up?" Ran asked when I had my head in my hands. I felt the tears coming on.

"She's sick Rian." I answered lowly. He sat next to me and put his hand on my back

"Dude.You have to stop getting drunk."He chuckled . I wasn't drunk.

"She has brain cancer." I said dreading all of it.

" Who? Who has brain cancer?"Rian said grabbing my shoulders and making my look at him.

" Aubrey? Stacy?" He said quessing.

"Stacy." I whispered.

"What about Stace?" Everybody asked confused when they walked in. Rian was shocked and just sitting there.

" She's sick." I said.

"Wait,what?" Matt asked shocked. This was the hardest for him.

" She has Brain Cancer" I said breaking down. They all were shocked.

"He's not drunk...is he?" Zack asked. Rian shook his head no.

"We gotta go back." Matt said.

"No, I told Aubrey that'd we would come back after the show." I said standing up..

"How'd they find out?" Zack asked confused.

"She passed out and they did tests." I answered still slightly confused.. Matt was trying to hold his act together. Zack looked worried as hell. Vinny was white as a ghost. I hadn't heard Aubrey that upset in a while. And Travis...well Travis was just every emotion. Not happy though.

"She was fine when we left." Matt said breaking his voice.

"She was fine even when she was out with them." I answered. Travis told me everything..

"They're running more test." I answered.

" Is she gonna ya know live?" Zack whispered.

"They don't know. Suppsoly she had for two weeks." I said.

"Come on. We have a show to do." I said. We all sighed and grabbed our stuff. She did mention she was having head aches again. But we just thought it was from playing XBox. This was the hardest show to play ever. I was off on keys. Zack was missing notes and Rian was just messing up. The crowd was laughing.

" Thankyou New York City!!!!!!" I yelled.They all cheered and we walked off stage.