Chapter 8: Snapping Out of It

Aubrey's P.O.V.

"Oh my.. God, I am so sorry!" I said, bending over to help Stacy up, as Jack ran into the room.

"No, you've done way to fucking much already, just don't touch me and I'll be fine." Stacy yelled, "I'm bleeding someone help me up, please." Jack grabbed Stacy's hand and pulled her up.

"Whaddya do to her?" Jack asked accusingly, he rubbed her back while she spat blood into the sink.

"I, uh, slapped her..."

"You what, are you insane Aubrey?" Jack yelled at me.

"I uh, I'm going in here."

"Back to Zack." Stacy murmured lightly.

"No, okay, we are friends I'm sorry I have made a new friend, okay?" I said, and walked out of the kitchen, I need to find Alex. "Rian, do you know where Alex went?"

"Try his room, he said that's where he was going."

"Thanks." I said, running to Alex's room, "Alex." I said, as I ran and hugged him, knocking him down on his bed.

"Aubrey, why aren't you with lover boy Zack?" He asked, pushing me off of him.

"No, its not like that nor will it ever be, I don't love him Alex. And I'm sorry for ignoring you and being blunt and angry with you, it'll never happen again, I know you were trying to talk to me, I just... don't know why I was being pissy. I know last night should've never happened, you weren't happy that it did, I'm sorry."

"Last night doesn't, in anyway possible, make me unhappy, I thought it made you unhappy."

"No, you were the one pushing me away, if I do remember."

"Because you ran off this morning when you woke up."

"Because me and Stacy had a term paper due, but then we remembered it was actually saturday and not monday."

"So, you didn't run off because you were angry or upset?"

"No, I was upset I had a term paper due and I couldn't lay there beside you until you woke up."

"Oh so, you don't hateme?"

"Quite the oppisist actually..."

"You like me?"

"Replace the 'ik' with a 'ov'." I gave him a thumbs up, he stared at me for a moment, then he pulled me gently toward him.

"Good, because the feeling is mutual."