Chapter 4: The Guys

Aubrey P.O.V.

"I can't believe they're talking about us!" I squealed, looking not moving my eyes away from Alex for a second. I felt something whack my head, I hope it wasn't a...

"Hey, can you throw my bra on stage for me?" I gagged, looking at the girl like she had 3 heads.

"Ew! I am not touching your bra, sweetie. You can come do it yourself, or get him too." I said, pointing to a guy with a Fallout Boy shirt on. "Pick her bra up and throw it on the stage if you would." I said to the guy, he happily picked it up and tossed it near Alex's feet.

"Aub, did you bring yours?" Stacy asked, I grinned.

"Of course, I'm going to try and get it on Alex's shoulder." I said, pulling it out of my bag, it said Aubrey Cole and my phone number in black sharpie and was blue and lacy. "Let's try this." I hitched my bag up on my shoulder and waited until Alex was close enough and threw it as hard as I could. Please Lord, I prayed, hit him! I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Woah, first time ones hit me like that." Alex said, mid- Jasey Rae, I laughed, "Get up here, damn you got a arm, Jack help the ladies." I about died, so did Stacy. We walked to the stage, okay we RAN to the stage.

"Gimme your arm, its Aubrey and Stacy, right?" Jack said, pulling me up, I stood up on the stage and just awkwardly.

"Aubrey, come over here!" Alex Gaskarth knows my name! I slowly walked over to him, fans staring at me.

"Hi." I waved at him, stage fright taking over.

"Hey, girls, this girl should be your rolemodel, they way she throws her bra is incredible... okay wait, that makes it sound like y'all should be prostitutes, no strippers are classier, I meant 'exotic dancers', yes exotic dancers are classier than strippers and prostitues." Alex debated with himself.

"What he means is you girls should throw like her, not be exotic dancers." Rian said, I laughed, I love these guys!

"But if you are those are cool!" Zack yelled, as stacy ran up to me.

"We're on stage with All Time Low!" She whispered excitedly in my ear.

"I know, exciting isn't it?" I whispered back.

"Hey, Aubrey, what song do you want us to sing?" Alex asked, I shook my head, "Oh. c'mon!"

"Um, Lullabies?" I asked, looking at Stacy.

"Guys, you heard her." Alex said, snapping his fingers, they're playing a song for me! "Matt, can we get a stool?" Matt Flyzik ran out with a stool and sat it down beside Alex, "You, sit." Alex said, pointing to the stool, I slowly sat down on it as the song started, Alex looked into my eyes, "Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye, it could be for the last time and its not right..." He sung to me, far to soon the song ended, "Don't cry, sweetheart." Alex said, hugging me.

"I'm sorry its just this song really hits home." I said, hugging him back.

"I'll talk to you after the show, Aubrey." He smiled and wiped my tears away. I walked over to Stacy and smiled, she hugged me tightly to her.

"That was awesome!" She said in my ear.